A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

Number of walking days.

CaminoRay

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
September (2015)
How many days does it usually take to walk the Del Norte ? My wife and I walk about average speed for a pilgrim on the Frances.

ELHS220

Camino(s) past & future
Francés - 2015, 2017
Norte (Oviedo Costa) - 2018
Finisterre/Muxía - 2018
Norte - (2019)
How many days does it usually take to walk the Del Norte ? My wife and I walk about average speed for a pilgrim on the Frances.
Gronze has it divided into 35 stages with about 10 of them over 25kms. That, of course, does not include any rest days, inclement weather days, or simply days taken for sightseeing in larger cities such as San Sebastián, Bilbao, Santander, Oviedo, etc. I want to do it next year and have already booked a May 6-July 18 flight. I tend to poke along and smell the roses so I hope I have sufficient time to do it all without having to rush along at marathon speed.

https://www.gronze.com/camino-norte

AJGuillaume

Pèlerin du monde
Camino(s) past & future
Via Gebennensis (2018)
Via Podiensis (2018)
Voie Nive Bidassoa (2018)
Camino Del Norte (2018)
We're currently on the Camino del Norte, and we're averaging 15km a day. It's going to take us 54 walking days, to which we're adding rest days (3 so far).
Note that we're also doing the side trip from Villaviciosa to Oviedo, and then back to Avilés.

Buen Camino !

ELHS220

Camino(s) past & future
Francés - 2015, 2017
Norte (Oviedo Costa) - 2018
Finisterre/Muxía - 2018
Norte - (2019)
We're currently on the Camino del Norte, and we're averaging 15km a day. It's going to take us 54 walking days, to which we're adding rest days (3 so far).
Note that we're also doing the side trip from Villaviciosa to Oviedo, and then back to Avilés.

Buen Camino !
That is helpful to me. Thank you.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 195 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 321 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 94 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 369 28.7%
  • October

Votes: 154 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock