• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Numbers of pilgrims 2016

musicman

Ensuitepilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
2004, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016,2017,2018
Can anyone give me the numbers arriving in S de C last year?

A breakdown of male/ female would be very helpful, as would percentages on each Camino , e.g. The Frances, The VDLP, etc

I am soon to be hosting a meeting of " newbies" and I think this info. would be both informative and helpful in choosing which route to take, for thief initial 100-120 km experience.
I tried the Pilgrim office, but got no response.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Can anyone give me the numbers arriving in S de C last year?

A breakdown of male/ female would be very helpful, as would percentages on each Camino , e.g. The Frances, The VDLP, etc

I am soon to be hosting a meeting of " newbies" and I think this info. would be both informative and helpful in choosing which route to take, for thief initial 100-120 km experience.
I tried the Pilgrim office, but got no response.

https://oficinadelperegrino.com/en/statistics/

Select "2016" and "Todos" in the drop-down menu and you will find all the stats you are looking for.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Back