• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Off again - 5 Caminos

alspacas

Hi all,
I set off on Saturday to walk from Assisi to Santiago, via parts of the Via Francigena, Via Tolosana, Camino Aragones, Camino del Salvador, and the Camino Primitivo.
If any of you happen to see an overweight Aussie on the trail, please say hello!
For details of my walk, visit http://www.assisi2santiago.com
Thanks for all your help and the inspiration provided by following your posts.
Buen camino
Alan
[Ivar: edited link]

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
alspacas said:
For details of my walk, visit http://www.assisi@santiago.com
Buen caminoAlan
Hi Alan,
I tried to click through on your link but the @ was wrong and it took me to quite a different site. But then I used your signature.(I might ask one of the moderators if they can fix it for you.) And for sure, I will be following your blog as you walk. All the best,
Margaret

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Alan,

go well - I'm really looking forward to following you,

Andy

Alan -

Have a grand adventure on your cinco caminos! Will follow your blog with great interest.

Go well. Buen camino!

lynne

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Annie... ivar has fixed it on the original post now....... It will work so long as you don't click on the link I copied into my post!
Margaret

Best of luck, Alan. I'll enthusiastically follow your blog.
Qué Santiago te bendiga.
Buen Camino,

Hallo Alan , first of all welcome to Italy !!
We live in the Milano area so possibly a bit out of your path,would have loved to meet you ...
Should you need assistance write to giorgioelisa@hotmail.com
Buon Cammino !!!!
Giorgio

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Back