• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Oliverioa to Muxia then Finisterra

handzondeck2

Time of past OR future Camino
Life is one big adventure - follow your dreams.
Hi all is the way to Muxia well marked from the Finisterra/Muxia signpost out of Hospital? I would like to do the route then go to Finisterra and return to Santiago de Compostela by foot. Last time I did the reverse from Finisterra to Muxia then Oliveroa and lost my way as some of the marking wasn't that good. So back to my original question - is the way to Muxia well marked? Sharon

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Sharon,
I walked that route on Aug of 2008 alone and found it to be very well marked. There was only one small place near the lake before Olveiroa where I got a little confused, but it was near a town and I soon found the markers very well. And I might have been so enthralled with the scenery that I missed the markers!
Buen Camino,

Hola - yes, I agree. This is exactly the way I did that route. I felt it made sense to walk to Muxia first from Hospital then round to Finisterre. I thought the route was lovely and well way marked.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks. i'm walking the Camino Portugues with my 12yr old nephew and we are then walking onto Finisterra via Muxia. :D

Thanks all,

I'm sure my 12yr old nephew will enjoy the scenery and experience :D

Most read last week in this forum

yesterday a very dear friend passed away, a wonderful lady I have known since I started working in the Middle East 15 years ago (she was Muslim- only writing that as it was strange to others she...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back