• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

On my way tomorrow!!

Hermanita

Only one more get up and I will be on my way to the Camino!!

I really want give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone here for the wealth of information and all the help that this forum has given me.
I have learned so much from all of you.
I have listened to your advice and am grateful to have had it.
I have followed many of you on your Camino and enjoyed every step of the way with you.
I have made friends here whom I keep in touch with almost daily and know that our pathes will cross, if not on the Camino, then some other place.

I start walking on September 8th from Roncesvalles and I hope to meet some forum members.

I will be blogging as much as I can from the Camino, so if you care to, you check out my progress at:
http://www.rita-underthemilkyway.blogspot.com

Thanks again and God bless you all.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen camino peregrina-Rita!

I'll be following your blog! I'm like a sponge, collecting good, bad or indifferent intformation on the Camino for my future trek. Wishing you the best!

¡Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Wishing you all the best on your camino. I will be following your blogg and dreaming about the camino. I wish I was there too.
annie

Sil, thank you and thanks for The Servant Song, I love it.

Goonerpilgrim, I hope I have all good information and experiences to pass on. But if there are any bad moments you may here about that too!!

Elzi, thank you, I know it will be amazing, I can't wait.

Annie, Thanks, I'll be posting as often as I can. It has been a dream and now it is really happening, I still can't believe it!!

Big Pilgrim Hugs to you all!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
May you keep open eyes, mind and spirit to accept whatever is there for you to learn! Wish you are blessed with good weather. BUEN CAMINO!

Lillian from San Juan, PR

Buen camino Rita. I will be a couple of days behind you but I hope that we get to meet somewhere along the trail.

Gailsie

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Buen Camino, Rita (and Ron)! I've enjoyed so much your Blog, plus all the private contact we have made over the last months. Although we have never met - God speed, my friend! Who knows, we still might just meet up along the Way, even although we will be a week behind you!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Go well Rita,

I'm off to Valencia on Monday

Andy

Hi Lillian, thank you so much. I know there will be much to see and learn and many new "friends" to meet. As for the weather..we hope it is good, but will have to take what we get. lol

Gailsie, I wish you well also. It has been enjoyable planning and sharing all our worries and excitement through email. You can do it, girl!! Buen Camino

Anne, You have been a blessing with all your help and all your encouragement. And we've had a few laughs, too. Thank you so much. I know we will meet up. I will be in touch and we can make a plan. Big hug, dear friend.

Hi Andy, Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you also have a wonderful journey.

How exciting Rita.... on Spanish soil with itchy feet.......itchy in a good way :)

May the road rise to meet you,********
May blue be the skies above you.
Keep your eyes/heart open for all the 'ancient' friends you will meet today :)
Pauline.lillypond.
I must 'learn' how to comment on your blog !! tried to !! came back here :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back