• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

On the Camino: One Day at a Time, one Photo at a Time 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you came this way,
Taking any route, starting from anywhere,
At any time or at any season,
It would always be the same: you would have to put off
Sense and notion. You are not here to verify,
Instruct yourself, or inform curiosity
Or carry report. You are here to kneel
Where prayer has been valid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
Through the unknown, remembered gate
When the last of earth left to discover
Is that which was the beginning;
At the source of the longest river
The voice of the hidden waterfall
And the children in the apple-tree
Not known, because not looked for
But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
Between two waves of the sea.
Quick now, here, now, always—
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
And all shall be well and
All manner of thing shall be well.

“In my end is my beginning”. Most of us have a linear idea of the camino, a journey from one place to another and a transforming progress. We arrive in Santiago and return home (usually by plane) with a glow of euphoria and elation. For the mediaeval pilgrim, it was very different. They would arrive in Santiago and then face the long and equally arduous journey back home to a life that probably went on exactly as it was before. The often quoted last two lines from the second segment are from ‘Revelations of Divine Love’, written in the 14th century by Julian of Norwich, a near contemporary of Geoffrey Chaucer. She was a nun and a mystic, the first known woman writer in English. Her basic message was that love is what god is and what religious belief should primarily consist of. I am not sure what T.S.Eliot’s basic message is.

The statue is on the roof of the church of San Francisco (I think), taken from the top storey of San Martín Pinario.
DSC05013.JPG

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Since my other picture today was a reply, here is just a simple photo, following my other mono's.
The Botafumeria ropes at rest. Camino Inglese June 2019.

View attachment 118938
I haven't been on the Forum for a while but I'm loving the black and white images ... my favourite medium. Great photos Chenahusky. This one is of the Cloister in Moissac on the Le Puy Camino across France. The Abbey of Saint-Pierre in Moissac is one of the oldest monastic complexes in the south-west of France.

Attachments

• Moissac Cloister.jpg
    Moissac Cloister.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
I believe this is one of my photos, because it has a sequence number. Near Najera, I think, but ready for correction. If in fact I have stolen it, then it was without malice aforethought...
View attachment 119504
It is an iconic image ... even if you "borrowed" it :) The fence of crosses is just past Logrono on a hill called Alto de la Grajera ... on the way to Najera. Crosses of many sizes and of various materials are threaded through the wire fence. Some, such as this one are adorned with flowers. Camino Frances, April 2013

Attachments

• Fence of Crosses  after Logrono.jpg
    Fence of Crosses after Logrono.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 32
View attachment 119525

We've all got this one, haven't we?
You're right JohnLoyd ... it's probably the most iconic photo of SJPDP. I first saw the image on a biscuit tin and knew I needed to visit :) We did in June 2015 - at the end of our Via Podiensis from Le Puy. But what a difference a day makes - one in perfect sunshine and the other in early morning mist as we left to cross the Pyrenees to Roncesvalles. I promise I won't post any more tonight.

Attachments

• SJPDP mist.jpg
    SJPDP mist.jpg
    691.4 KB · Views: 21
  • SJPDP.JPG
    SJPDP.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Camino Frances
Villalcazar de Sirga,
Iglesia de Santa María la Blanca
door

photo taken November 6, 2011

Villalcazar de Sirga 06.11.2011.jpg

Sunlight on this massive door illuminates an interconnected pattern; Santa Maria la Blanca, a 13th c. fortress-church, was built by the Knights Templar.

towards Valcarlos
photo taken February 6, 2007

View attachment 115561

The earth was frozen and snow topped nearby mountains as I began to walk westward through the cold early morning mist towards Valcarlos, Spain, on the CF alternate route.
The town’s name means Charles’ valley; it is said to be the area where during the 8th c. Charlemagne and his army rested following a nearby defeat.
I am very interested in the Valcarlos route now. Thanks for the photos.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Camino Frances
towards Hornillos del Camino

photo taken November 10, 2013

View attachment 115839

Whenever I crossed the meseta, this immense wind-swept Castillian plateau which rises west of Burgos, I found it impressive.
Cold in late autumn with thick clinging mud which dragged my boots, frigid in winter with a wicked wind from the west; neither easy, nor impossible all 10 times I walked here were indeed memorable.

This is a stunning photo, and I've also taken it. Here, though, it looks absolutely cold. I was walking in a warm October. I like the notion of it "neither easy, nor impossible," and 10 times! Oh, wonderful. I smile reading your words and seeing your photos.

Camino Frances
Saint Jean Pied de Port
rue de La Citadelle

photo taken January 7, 2010

View attachment 116182

On January 7, during the 2010 Año Santo Jacobeo I began my 6th camino. Walking alone in winter at 70 my emotions mixed anticipation/trepidation/expectation.

Holiday lights framed the view as I started down the rue de La Citadelle. To stride off toward Valcarlos in that icy pre dawn was most exhilarating!

(to read other posts re this January 2010 camino click here and here )
Your adventures, with your superb descriptions of time and place, always capture my imagination.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
A walk
"My eyes already touch the sunny hill.
going far ahead of the road I have begun.
So we are grasped by what we cannot grasp;
it has inner light, even from a distance-

and changes us, even if we do not reach it,
into something else, which, hardly sensing it,
we already are; a gesture waves us on
answering our own wave...
but what we feel is the wind in our faces."

Schon ist mein Blick am Hügel, dem besonnten,
dem Wege, den ich kaum begann, voran.
So fasst uns das, was wir nicht fassen konnten,
voller Erscheinung, aus der Ferne an—

und wandelt uns, auch wenn wirs nicht erreichen,
in jenes, das wir, kaum es ahnend, sind;
ein Zeichen weht, erwidernd unserm Zeichen . . .
Wir aber spüren nur den Gegenwind.

- Rainer Maria Rilke (translator Robert Bly)

An intense man, who was looking for something he never found whether in his extensive travels, passionate relationships, religion, or himself. This poem is more about a quest or a search than a journey.DSC00158 (2).JPG

A walk
"My eyes already touch the sunny hill.
going far ahead of the road I have begun.
So we are grasped by what we cannot grasp;
it has inner light, even from a distance-

and changes us, even if we do not reach it,
into something else, which, hardly sensing it,
we already are; a gesture waves us on
answering our own wave...
but what we feel is the wind in our faces."

Schon ist mein Blick am Hügel, dem besonnten,
dem Wege, den ich kaum begann, voran.
So fasst uns das, was wir nicht fassen konnten,
voller Erscheinung, aus der Ferne an—

und wandelt uns, auch wenn wirs nicht erreichen,
in jenes, das wir, kaum es ahnend, sind;
ein Zeichen weht, erwidernd unserm Zeichen . . .
Wir aber spüren nur den Gegenwind.

- Rainer Maria Rilke (translator Robert Bly)

An intense man, who was looking for something he never found whether in his extensive travels, passionate relationships, religion, or himself. This poem is more about a quest or a search than a journey.View attachment 119932
dick bird,
Your's is a beautiful photo; was it also a quest? Where was it taken?
My favorite lines from Rilke are these
"..But to have been,
This once, completely, even if only once:
To have been at one with the earth, seems beyond undoing."

Rainer Maria Rilke, 9th Duino Elegy,
(translated by Stephen Mitchell).

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
One for Bronte DownUnder. A repost from sometime in the last year or two. On all of my stays in SDC, I have been fortunate enough to stay in the Old Town, usually very close to the Cathedral. This gives a great opportunity to see the city when it is quiet, early morning and late at night. This is the Rua de Xelmirez, CF June 2016.

P1000395.jpg

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
dick bird,
Your's is a beautiful photo; was it also a quest? Where was it taken?
My favorite lines from Rilke are these
"..But to have been,
This once, completely, even if only once:
To have been at one with the earth, seems beyond undoing."

Rainer Maria Rilke, 9th Duino Elegy,
(translated by Stephen Mitchell).
Sorry, forgot to tag the photo. It's on the Primitivo, just after Valdedios after you top the rise from the monastery, 30 Sept 2015, 9.38 in the morning, looking towards the Cantabrian mountains.

I wouldn't say it was a quest. You could draw all kinds of parallels between hunting and photography but most of my photos I am proudest of were random and unexpected, like this one. Sometimes I could swear the shutter clicked itself, but I did take care with this one.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Fisterra
the last boot

photo taken March 8, 2008

the last boot, Fisterra.jpg

As I sat watching the horizon on the rocks at Fisterra, where before Columbus the world had been thought to end, the sea was the color of pewter and the clouds above dove gray.

One should always go through blue doors.
Indeed. Read more here re the importance of the color blue

And see my favorite in this earlier post

Last edited:
One for Bronte DownUnder. A repost from sometime in the last year or two. On all of my stays in SDC, I have been fortunate enough to stay in the Old Town, usually very close to the Cathedral. This gives a great opportunity to see the city when it is quiet, early morning and late at night. This is the Rua de Xelmirez, CF June 2016.

View attachment 119940
Thank you Chenahusky - I think you've set a theme and I'm happy to post B&W images from our collections. Like you we stay in Santiago's old town after completing a Camino and today's images are of street signs in Santiago May 2013

Attachments

• Santiago street sign.jpg
    Santiago street sign.jpg
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Santiago street sign2.jpg
    Santiago street sign2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
One should always go through blue doors.
Referencing mspath's reply, wattle and daub came immediately to my mind, but I restricted myself to having a look for the woad item. Here is another site to take us a little further. This is part, and a great part, of the function of the forum. To expand our knowledge about many things...

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Water's Soul.jpg
    Water's Soul.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 30
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Referencing mspath's reply, wattle and daub came immediatley to my mind, but I restricted myself to having a look for the woad item. Here is another site to take us a little further. This is part, and a great part, of the function of the forum. To expand our knowledge about many things...
Thank you

20170706_174456.JPG
Leon. Photo taken just prior to setting off to Oviedo, on the Salvador. 2017. Why this one today? Well, it was top of a list.
Also, a friend who is undergoing cancer treatment sent me a link to a streamed religious service for 19.00 gmt, and St Peregrine is the main focus of the prayers in the service. Given the connection, however tenuous, with our peregrine status, I thought it was apt to invite those who might like to pursue information about Peregrine to go look him up. If anyone sees this and wants to access the link to the service, send me a pm.

Temporary art installation at Monserrat.
View attachment 119939
What an amazing installation on the beautiful marbled floor of the atrium in front of the Basilica Montserrat. We visited in April 2013 prior to our Camino Frances. According to the tourist guide "It takes inspiration from the floor of the Capitolium in Rome that was designed by Michelangelo. The inscriptions at the centre are Latin and refer to baptism"

Attachments

• Atrium Basilica Montserrat.jpg
    Atrium Basilica Montserrat.jpg
    962.2 KB · Views: 22
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
What an amazing installation on the beautiful marbled floor of the atrium in front of the Basilica Montserrat. We visited in April 2013 prior to our Camino Frances. According to the tourist guide "It takes inspiration from the floor of the Capitolium in Rome that was designed by Michelangelo. The inscriptions at the centre are Latin and refer to baptism"
And we can see The apostles, who is Saint James?, and the scalop.Atrium Basilica Montserrat.jpg

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Last edited:
Sharing food on the Vasco Interior 2019. La Puebla de Arganzon.
One of those nondescript places from the outside, so typical for rural Spain. But when you get inside the comedor is full of life.
Always follow the locals and the workers when they go for lunch.

La Puebla de Arganzon.jpg

I’m pretty sure I’ve posted this photo before, but it’s my favourite blue door into the church at Villambistia.
CF, April 18, 2018

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Along the Camino Portugués - Coastal Route in March of 2019. We were well prepared for rainy, breezy weather and were blessed with continuous warm sunny days all the way to Santiago:)
The beautiful aqueduct in Vila do Conde, a Bird of Paradise flower on the way to Viana do Castelo, and the Caminho marker as we left Castelo do Neiva.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpeg
    IMG_0694.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0701.jpeg
    IMG_0701.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
FourSeasons,
Always a shock to see. Here is an earlier view from 2004. Thanks to fellow forum member Chenahusky the exact location is also known.
Yes, thank you. I can see clearly in my mind where I was when walking by the statues. I recall vividly the green of the vineyards. It was very lush.

PS: @mspath I found the same statues in this picture I took on my first Camino September 2013 from a different angle then what I posted in #1155. The quilty isn’t that great. It was taken with a little cannon camera SIM card quality. 😁
B98BBFAB-979A-498E-8E08-436ED5A2ACDC.jpeg

Last edited:
Camino Frances
Nájera
Santa Maria la Real
interior

photo taken February 18, 2007

Santa Mariia Real, cupola .jpg

Early this century after a long restoration Santa Maria la Real monastery reopened/repurposed as a museum; in the dim interior it was difficult to see this magnificent cupola painted in trompe l'oeil.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Journey

I'm feeling so focused and calm today
nothing negative is gonna get in my way
my eyes are shining so bright and clear,
it feels like all my dreams, close to coming true are near.

Only i can hold myself back
if i stray off this positive track.
but there is a new me, different to the me of old,
i have started a journey - and amazed,
i follow and watch my journey unfold.
for i am going somewher i have never been,
and my mind is unlocking things previously unseen.
from negative entrapment, i am breaking free,
now is the time for discovering the true and inner me.

Focused and happy, my journey feels right,
like my spirit has grown wings, and to a higher level takes flight.
everything for me is starting to click into place,
i no longer rush life by, at such a fast pace.

For whatever life throws at me, i know i'll survive it,
and i will continue my journey, untill it reaches mortal end,
where i know on a higher plane, my journey will begin again.
14/7/04

Liz Munro
"i am 24 female from australia.
My nickname's wildcat due to being wild about cats.
I've got 3 spoil rotten cats who eat better then me much to my boyfriend's annoyence.
I do Ninjutsu (marsical arts)
and i am not a good speller, even with a dictionary.
Hope everyone enjoys my poetry.
There are poems from 1998 to 2005 ongoing."

(from Peomhunter website)

Uncomplicated and upbeat. A refreshing change.
The bridge is over the railway as you enter Léon from the Olvidado.
P1000289.JPG

I was fascinated by these heavily pruned trees in many of the towns we walked through on Camino Frances. This beautiful archway in Burgos must look spectacular when in leaf ... but even pruned they are artistically sculptured. I'm sure someone knows what type of tree they are and I'm presuming they are heavily pruned each year. Burgos May 2013

Attachments

• Burgos pruned trees.jpg
    Burgos pruned trees.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
I was fascinated by these heavily pruned trees in many of the towns we walked through on Camino Frances. This beautiful archway in Burgos must look spectacular when in leaf ... but even pruned they are artistically sculptured. I'm sure someone knows what type of tree they are and I'm presuming they are heavily pruned each year. Burgos May 2013

In colour. May 2019.

Screenshot_20220310-121408_Facebook.jpg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Leon, in the plaza facing the Cathedral. If my memory serves me correctly!
Summer 2017, before heading to Oviedo via the San Salvador.
View attachment 120056
Yes, definitely in the plaza facing the Cathedral. A hand imprint for every size. I'm not sure of it's significance but I'm sure every passing pilgrim placed their hand on it. May 2013

Attachments

• Hands Leon Spain.jpg
    Hands Leon Spain.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Thank you SabineP. I wonder if they ever complete an archway of green. I love the patterns formed on the pavement. Isn't it remarkable that so many people take photos of similar objects/scenes while treading those Camino paths. I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's posts and am very envious of those currently on a pilgrimage or those about to embark on one. Buen Camino

Thank you SabineP. I wonder if they ever complete an archway of green. I love the patterns formed on the pavement. Isn't it remarkable that so many people take photos of similar objects/scenes while treading those Camino paths. I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's posts and am very envious of those currently on a pilgrimage or those about to embark on one. Buen Camino
Bronte DownUnder,
This technique is called pleaching; it is usually done here in Europe late winter or early spring.
See more here.

Unfortuneately today March 10, 2022, in Europe we have much more to worry us than pleaching our gardens.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Catching up after not having the time to be here much...

Little Gidding
A favorite poem, newly too relvant again.
Thank you, Dick, for these!

Late to the party here, but...
Welcome!
There is no late.
Only now.
🙃

so as to ... leave no trace...
Unlike many others, from the look of it.
Well done, you two!

Sharing food on the Vasco Interior 2019.
I have wonderful memories of this place.
Amazing to see a crowd in such a sleepy town. (It was a rest stop along the nearby highway, that's why.)

heavily pruned trees
Pollarded Spanish Plane trees. Here they are in the beautiful Plaza Mayor in Briviesca on the Via de Bayona.
20190527_132423.jpg

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Journey

14/7/04

Liz Munro
I've got 3 spoil rotten cats who eat better then me much to my boyfriend's annoyence.

View attachment 120160
Journey

14/7/04

Liz Munro

View attachment 120160
Thanks for the poem. Even in plural. I need that right this minute. Temporary rage and stress. Is it any wonder? Thanks, especially for the emollient salve of poetry...

Bronte DownUnder,
This technique is called pleaching; it is usually done here in Europe late winter or early spring.
See more here.

Unfortuneately today March 10, 2022, in Europe we have much more to worry us than pleaching our gardens.
Thank you for the information mspath ... I'd never heard the term ... we obviously don't do it DownUnder. Yes much of Europe has more on it's mind these days

Sometimes it's the tiny marvels of nature that stop us in our tracks ... lichen and fungus on trees in this case. Such beautiful forms. Camino Frances April 2013

Attachments

• Fungs on tree near Irotz.jpg
    Fungs on tree near Irotz.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Lichen after Foncebadon.jpg
    Lichen after Foncebadon.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
My one photo for today is from the Salvador. 2017.
I missed this the other day. What planet or plane of existence is this being from!? Wonderful.
2017, San Salvador, from the dormitory window in the albergue in Pajares.
Woweeee. (Hey @Peregrinopaul, lookit those bedding planes, almost vertical. I think you need to walk the Salvador.)
Another ode to stopping and looking behind you. I did on the Via de Bayona, after Monasterio de Rodilla, and was gobsmacked by these wonderful rock formations. In the direction of the camino you see little of this, mostly just nondescript hills.
View to the NE from above Ermita de Nuest Sra del Valle, Past Monasterio de Rodilla3.jpg
For the geocurious, here is a geological map of the area.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
CF April 21, 2016: Los Arcos. I have fond memories of Los Arcos. A fun memory from my first Camino in 2013 comes to mind. 😁 A fellow pilgrim and I were sitting there in the square enjoying an after walk beverage and snack. Every time he started talking the bells would toll so he would mime until the bells stopped, every time. 🤣 He had me rolling in laughter. There must have been a wedding or special event at the church that day because those bells were ringing.
DCEF2F14-2495-4E95-8592-0F11DBA6A9A6.jpeg

Last edited:
At Viloria de La Rioja, a very special albergue.
CF, April 17, 2018

View attachment 120245
Rowena,
Indeed; this is very special. When I stopped for tea in 2009 and returned for a night in 2010 the hospitality of Acacio and Orietta was most generous and their multi lingual camino library outstanding! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and photo.

€149,-
Rowena,
Indeed; this is very special. When I stopped for tea in 2009 and returned for a night in 2010 the hospitality of Acacio and Orietta was most generous and their multi lingual camino library outstanding! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and photo.
I arrived on a sunny but cold day. There was a fire burning in the sitting area, and the library beckoned. The work of Paulo Coelho was new to me then.
A young American couple and I were the only guests. She and I sat by the fire and read The Alchemist that afternoon and discussed the book over dinner with our gracious hosts. It was a perfect day.
So many special Camino memories that I’ll always remember…

Camino Frances
Ibaneta pass
chapel

photo taken October 17, 2012

Ibaneta, chapel, interior 17.10.2012.jpg

These colorful glass panes provided an aesthetic pick-me-up when exhausted after climbing 5 hours from Valcarlos to the Ibaneta pass I peered into a tiny window on the locked wayside chapel door.

Re-energized I continued on route N-135 towards Roncesvalles to offer thanks for my journey and to rest my weary bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back