• Some parts of the forum are not loading as they should. We are working on it.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

One Camino on Two Wheels - Video Log

alvaroe16

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2018
I had the magnificent pleasure of biking the Camino Frances in September 2018 with my best friend. The trip went flawlessly thanks to all the advice and research in this forum. I most honestly say, this community was amazing at helping us pick what to pack, the route, even the Albergues.

During the Camino we recorded more than 300GB of video and honestly, I have been siting on the footage trying to make it into the most epic video. Due to life circumstances, it is just now that I am having enough time to edit the videos.
I wanted to share a link to Youtube as some of you might find it helpful or even emotional as you recall your own experience on the Camino. I plan to release a new episode every week.

This playlist contains the first 3 videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq0RYRUbWAPXG4T5k8Ivzk0I1oYdEZbJQ

Please let me know your thoughts and consider subscribing and liking the video.
Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I had the magnificent pleasure of biking the Camino Frances in September 2018 with my best friend. The trip went flawlessly thanks to all the advice and research in this forum. I most honestly say, this community was amazing at helping us pick what to pack, the route, even the Albergues.

During the Camino we recorded more than 300GB of video and honestly, I have been siting on the footage trying to make it into the most epic video. Due to life circumstances, it is just now that I am having enough time to edit the videos.
I wanted to share a link to Youtube as some of you might find it helpful or even emotional as you recall your own experience on the Camino. I plan to release a new episode every week.

This playlist contains the first 3 videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq0RYRUbWAPXG4T5k8Ivzk0I1oYdEZbJQ

Please let me know your thoughts and consider subscribing and liking the video.
Thanks and hope you enjoy!
I love your series so far and can’t wait for more posts. I biked the Camino last year And this brings back so many great memories thank you for your post

I love your series so far and can’t wait for more posts. I biked the Camino last year And this brings back so many great memories thank you for your post
I am glad that you are enjoying it! This is the reason I made the videos. It is a way for me to relive the amazing experience and if it brings back memories for others or even better inspire others, that is the cherry on top!

Enjoy it!

PS: I just posted another video (Day 2 - Pamplona)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Back