A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

One daily e-mail with the latest forum posts

2020 Camino Guides

pat.holland

Camino(s) past & future
C F 2007-10, Le Puy St. Jean 2011-13, C P 2015 Via F 2016-7
Can I just say how handy the daily email is, I dont have the time to browse the site every day and a quick scan of the email tells me how the Camino is going and if there is a topic I want to add to.

my only suggestion is that the headings should not only say what the discussion is but also where the thread is, which part of the forum etc

thanks and well done
Pat

PEI-les

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, Roncesvalles to Santiago, May/June (2006)
Camino VdlP, Seville to Caceres, May (2009)
Hi Ivar,
I have just created a new email address and I've subscribed the daily update to it, now how
do I unsubscribe this service from my old email address,probably a simple proceedure,thank you
for any advice.Les

crackmrmac

Veteran Member
Perhaps the option to unsubscribe is available via the daily e-mail you receive. This is possible if you have gmail account. Scroll to bottom of message and you'll see "To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now."

PEI-les

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, Roncesvalles to Santiago, May/June (2006)
Camino VdlP, Seville to Caceres, May (2009)
Thanks Crackmrmac,but unfortunately when I open my old hotmail account,(which is still usable for
two days),and try to unsubscribe my new gmail user name comes up,I am now thinking that maybe
it's because I am attempting to this operation on my Ipod via wi-fi.,I'll have to get to a desktop and
give that a try.Les

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
PEI-les said:
Hi Ivar,
I have just created a new email address and I've subscribed the daily update to it, now how
do I unsubscribe this service from my old email address,probably a simple proceedure,thank you
for any advice.Les
Hi there,

To unsubscribe from the "one e-mail a day with forum posts", you should use the link that you can see at the bottom of the e-mail you receive. The service is run by FeedBurner (Google), so I have not way of going in and doing it for you.

Please let me know if you still are having problems.

Saludos,
Ivar

julie

Am I the only one having problems with receiving the daily e-mail?

For some reason, the digest stopped coming a few days ago. I was also surprised to find a PM in my Inbox because I hadn't received an e-mail telling me it was there.

I tried re-registering for the daily digest but it told me I was already registered. Is there a general glitch or should I just register under a different e-mail?

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
julie said:
Am I the only one having problems with receiving the daily e-mail?

For some reason, the digest stopped coming a few days ago. I was also surprised to find a PM in my Inbox because I hadn't received an e-mail telling me it was there.

I tried re-registering for the daily digest but it told me I was already registered. Is there a general glitch or should I just register under a different e-mail?
Hi there,

Regarding the daily e-mail. I will have a look at it, but this is a service run by google. I will double check it to make sure that everything is ok on my end.

Regarding your forum e-mail settings, have a look at your setting here:
ucp.php?i=165
...and make sure that you have entered your e-mail correctly here:
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

Saludos,
Ivar

julie

Thanks for looking into my problem Ivar.

It's all sorted now. My e-mail settings were correct but I had inadvertently saved another name over the original one in my Yahoo settings :oops:

Jennifer Juniper

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances fall 2014 or 2015
Ivar, I stopped receiving the email forum digest two days ago. I checked all my settings, and they are fine, and when I tried to resubscribe, google says I already have a subscription. I really miss the daily email. It helps me keep up with everyone and focussed on making my own progress towards my 2014 Camino.What can I do to start receiving it again?

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
SisterSimon said:
Ivar, I stopped receiving the email forum digest two days ago. I checked all my settings, and they are fine, and when I tried to resubscribe, google says I already have a subscription. I really miss the daily email. It helps me keep up with everyone and focussed on making my own progress towards my 2014 Camino.What can I do to start receiving it again?
Hmm... this service was provided by google and feedburner. It seems like they have changed the way they do things... I will have a look and see what I can do.

Thanks for letting me know.
Ivar

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Camino(s) past & future
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Crossing my fingers and will tell you if it works tomorrow - missing that daily dose of Camino forum goodness ;-) SY

Jennifer Juniper

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances fall 2014 or 2015
Ivar,I don't know what you did, but the forum journal came back tonight!I am very happy to see it -if no one has told you this yet, that daily delivery becomes quite addictive. Thank you for all your help.

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Camino(s) past & future
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Yup, arrived in my inbox also, thanks for sorting that out, SY

D

Deleted member 3000

If you click View active topics from the home page, you can get a list of all posts in newest to oldest sort. You have not read the ones in red. You won't have to wait for that daily email!!

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
ivar Announcements 2
ivar Announcements 0
musicman Announcements 17
D Announcements 3
Kennedy1 Announcements 3

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 193 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 318 25.0%
  • June

Votes: 91 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 362 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 154 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock