• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

One Day I Walk: Reflections along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2013-10-11

No permission to download

apilgrim

apilgrim submitted a new resource:

One Day I Walk: Reflections along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela - A spiritual and travel memoir of one woman's journey on the Camino

In One Day I Walk, Anita Jansman shares the story of her spiritual journey across northern Spain on the famed Camino de Santiago de Compostela – one of the world’s most popular pilgrimage routes. Her book invites the reader to walk with her through the mountains, villages, sunshine, mist and rain, as she meets new friends, eats and drinks local fare, dodges snorers, and listens to the silence. While she responds to the history, architecture, culture, and timeless beauty of the Camino,...

Read more about this resource...

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
What a wonderful way to revisit the Camino de Santiago! The voice is so conversational and down-to-earth that I really felt as though I was there again — walking the ancient road with a good friend. I love that Jansman's telling is informed by her interests in history, art, food, spirituality and literature, while remaining focused on her personal journey. It perfectly captures the camaraderie, beauty and mindful beat of the Camino. I walked it all again over a weekend reading in bed. Thoughtful, friendly, well-rounded and compulsively readable!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I received another nice review by email, which I think is worth reporting here:

"I had to e-mail you and tell you that your book, “One Day I Walk” is a wonderful and amazing read. I was actually envisioning that I was walking the camino with you. You made it so real to me. I truly felt the heat, the rain, the aches and other discomforts you endured. The way you integrated and weaved humour, sadness, architectural history, deepest feelings of pain and love into your book of reflections is heart warming.I grew to imagine the sense of personal fulfillment you experienced along the way. Thank you for allowing me to walk with you the easy way!"

apilgrim updated One Day I Walk: Reflections along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela with a new update entry:

One Day I Walk

I have had very encouraging reviews about my book, One Day I Walk, since publishing last October. Many who have read it now want to walk the Camino and find their own way. Others feel they have been on the walk with me. Please have a look at the website stonepathpress.net and read the first three chapters of the book.

Here's a review found on Goodreads:

There's a universality to the pilgrim experience; having walked the same roads, I know the places Anita is talking about and have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back