Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Only 2 weeks from SJJP -can you suggest best route?

Jolana

Hi

I'm being accompanied by a friend who can only walk with me for 2 weeks. Any suggestion how far we can get and what would be the best point for her to join to Barcelona or any major city where she can take bus or plane to the czech republic?

thanks,
Jolana

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Two weeks can get you to Burgos, or at least in between Burgos & Logrono. You can get buses & trains from both cities to Barcelona. If you are in between Burgos & Logrono, you can take a bus to either city. I suggest stopping at the Tourism office in Logrono for information on bus schedules.

Kelly

Most read last week in this forum

My husband and I are currently on the Camino Frances and just finished our walk for today into Logrono. A Peregrina ran up to us right after Viana visibly shaken. An elderly white haired man with...
The Camino needs pilgrims. Scare stories of a crowded Camino Frances are not helpfull. For a few days at the end of May and end of August there is pressure on accomodation for a few days after St...
It's been more than a week on the Camino for me so far, and while I've met amazingly kind-hearted pilgrims, amidst all the aches, pains and joys of the Camino, I had a negative experience at the...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides