Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Only 22 days to go... !

Smiller

Only 8 days till I quit work, Only 20 days till I fly to Biarritz and Only 22 days till I start my Camino
Not that I'm counting or anything... it's just that time seems to be hurtling by at the moment, but I'm hanging on there and going along with the ride - just! I realise my life is never going to be the same after this and I feel unsettled, anxious, restless, scared, excited all at once.
Buen camino
Hambani kahle
Sarah :D :( :? :p

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

wulf

It will be great.

Have you got some preparatory walks planned before you head to the start of your Camino? Practically, they help break your gear in (and give you an idea of what you might leave behind); they might also be an opportunity to find some mental rest in the midst of everything else that is going on.

Blessings,

Wulf

Smiller

Thanks Wulf
Have done several walks with my kit already, so physical preparation OK. Its just mentally... one minute I feel confident and positive and the complete opposite the next. I am really looking forward to it and am sure that once I'm there I'll be OK.
Sarah :D

marjoleen

Hi Smiller,

I start my camino walking at St. Jean PDP around 20 september. Maybe we'll meet somewhere.......
Have a good time.

Bye, Marjoleen

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings