• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ontmoeten — Camino Madrid, April 28

Rianne@

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés 2019
Samen met een vriend start ik op 28 april aan de Camino de Madrid. Ik las dat er meer pelgrims onderweg zijn en ik hoop u te ontmoeten. We doen het in 17 etappes. Dit is mijn rugzak... Groeten van Rianne en Harriet

[Accidentally posted in Dutch. English is: "Together with a friend I start April 28th the Camino de Madrid. I read there are more pilgrims on their way and I hope to meet you. We will walk it in 17 stages. This is my backpack. Love from Rianne and Harriet."]

Buen Camino.
IMG_20190812_132701.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Samen met een vriend start ik op 28 april aan de Camino de Madrid. Ik las dat er meer pelgrims onderweg zijn en ik hoop u te ontmoeten. We doen het in 17 etappes. Dit is mijn rugzak... Groeten van Rianne en Harriet
Buen Camino.
View attachment 144034

Hi Rianne,

Welcome on this forum. You will find a wealth of information here.
What a gorgeous picture you shared.
The Camino de Madrid is also on my wishlist.
So , make yourself comfortable with this place and feel free to ask us questions.
Looking forward to your reports from the Camino de Madrid.

Happy preparations.

Last edited:
I'm Sorry... The automatic translation was done automatically.

Together with a friend I will start the Camino de Madrid on April 28. I read that more pilgrims are on their way and I hope to meet you. We walk it in 17 stages. This is my backpack. Love from Rianne and Harriet.

IMG_20190811_140520.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'm Sorry... The automatic translation was done automatically.

Together with a friend I will start the Camino de Madrid on April 28. I read that more pilgrims are on their way and I hope to meet you. We walk it in 17 stages. This is my backpack. Love from Rianne and Harriet.

Don't feel sorry, these translations can be confusing!

Although this is an English forum , it is not explicitly mentioned you should post in English but now you know.

Pilgrims who know more languages than only English are an asset on the Camino for others.
Before you know you will be translating for other fellow pilgrims who might only understand English or Spanish! I wonder btw how many other pilgrims you will meet on the Madrid.

Cheers from your southern neighbour.

Last edited:
Only with the heart we can perceive what really matters. Thank you for your warm and friendly introduction, Rianne. Have a wonderful Camino.

Fijne tijd Rianne en welkom!

I walked the Camino de Madrid several years ago and especially enjoyed the few "mountain" stages. You will actually reach the highest altitude of all the Caminos in Spain, higher than points on the Francés.

Groetjes uit NL

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I am in the planning phase of the Camino de Madrid. Hoping to start walking in late May. The Confraternity of James' guidebook in out of print and no longer available, so I have been basing...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.