Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

oops! i meant to post here!

annie o

i posted this in pilgrim introductions, but i meant to post here. sorry about that. here it is:

hello-i have been planning for months and have found this forum very helpful. i can hardly believe that i'm about to leave. i have been so calm, and now i am not! i am rethinking some of my decisions, and just feel so panicky. i haven't been worried about how i will get from madrid airport to pamplona to roncesvalles to st. jean pied de port, but now it feels like 'how am i going to do that?!?' also, i have gotten nervous about checking my trekking poles and having them get lost in transit....big sigh, i guess i just have to trust, and return to my calm, pilgrim-like state that has been so blissful these last few weeks. any advice/experience/words of wisdom would be GREATLY appreciated! thanks to all of you who have inspired me, and also made me laugh. hopefully, that is what i have in store on the camino :)
peace and blessings-annie o

omar504

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017,2018
If you lose the poles...so what? If you can't walk without them get them in Spain
Pack light
Take ear plugs
There are 2 types of luggage carry on and lost...if you pack poles with your backpack it will need to go into the hold...not something I would do.
pack light
Don't take a floor mat
pack light

Advertisement

Booking.com