• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Orisson question re pmt for night

Merge

Time of past OR future Camino
May/June (2017)
I had sent an email to the Albergue at Orisson re the night of 4/27. Received an email back today but just want to clarify if others had the same email when paying.
It did not come from the Albergue email address I had sent the request to. It came from
There is a small picture of the Albergue with the email, and it states
"Here's your invoice
SARL APATHIA sent you an invoice for €37.47 EUR
Due on receipt"
Then it does say:
Reservation for 2 persons walking (whithout car or bus) in half board (diner and breakfast: 36. 00 euros per person) for the night 27th to 28th of april 2017 in room of 6 or 10 bunk beds. The instalment will be not refunded. The balance will be payed at the refuge. You have to arrive before 6. 30 pm.

I'm likely being over cautious, but sure don't want to be surprised when we get to Orisson and find out something was amiss and we don't have a room.
Is Sarl Apathia the owner of the Albergue? Thanks for any help, insight.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Merge - SARL is French for "société à responsabilité limitée" i.e. Limited Liability Company - as far as I can gather, Sarl Apathia is just the official business name for the Orisson albergue.

I had sent an email to the Albergue at Orisson re the night of 4/27. Received an email back today but just want to clarify if others had the same email when paying.
It did not come from the Albergue email address I had sent the request to. It came from
"Here's your invoice
Due on receipt"
Then it does say:
Reservation for 2 persons walking (whithout car or bus) in half board (diner and breakfast: 36. 00 euros per person) for the night 27th to 28th of april 2017 in room of 6 or 10 bunk beds. The instalment will be not refunded. The balance will be payed at the refuge. You have to arrive before 6. 30 pm.

I'm likely being over cautious, but sure don't want to be surprised when we get to Orisson and find out something was amiss and we don't have a room.

Looks ok, Sarl Apatha is an alternate business name for Refuge Orisson. Just google 'Sarl Apatha Orisson' for confirmation

Davey

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Merge - SARL is French for "société à responsabilité limitée" i.e. Limited Liability Company - as far as I can gather, Sarl Apathia is just the official business name for the Orisson albergue.
Thanks so much!

I got the same message. I have since received a confirmation that my payment was received. My friends and I will be there the night before you!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I got the same message. I have since received a confirmation that my payment was received. My friends and I will be there the night before you!
Hi FRL, I also received the same message. I plan to be there the same night as you and your friends (Apr 26/27) so hope to see you then. Buen Camino, CT

Me too. I've pre booked for the 12th April. When I received the pay pay invoice to which I have paid, I've flagged the email as my proof of payment. So I intend showing them this email on arrival.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
"Here's your invoice
Due on receipt"
Then it does say:

Hey, we will be there the same night. I will look for your shoes! Prior to that I will be in SJPP for 2 nights at Maison Ziberoa

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have a booking for late September but haven't received an invoice despite an email inquiring about it. Could it be that they haven't put through invoices for September yet? (i.e. Should I be worried?)

I have a booking for late September but haven't received an invoice despite an email inquiring about it. Could it be that they haven't put through invoices for September yet? (i.e. Should I be worried?)

Check for an invoice from
SARL APATHIA <service@paypal.com>
as noted in one of the above posts. How do you know that you do have a reservation?

You're saying that you got a response from Orisson that they could book you, and that they would be sending a separate email requesting payment via PayPal?

Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
That's correct. I have an email confirmation from at least 60 days ago. I have been checking my junk email folder. If others have invoices for September I'll go ahead and contact them again.

That's correct. I have an email confirmation from at least 60 days ago. I have been checking my junk email folder. If others have invoices for September I'll go ahead and contact them again.
Both times I've booked at Orisson I've received the payment request the same day that I received the email from them confirming the receipt of my reqest.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.