A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Other Pilgrims in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

lt56ny

Camino(s) past & future
2013-Frances SJP-Finisterre, 2015 Camino Le Puy-Santiago, 2017 Portugues Lisbon-Santiago 2018 Norte
Hi all,

I live in Puerto Vallarta and I just finished another Camino, The Norte a few weeks ago. As, I think all of us who have walked know, you really need to talk to another pilgrim about your experience and feelings during and after a camino. Any Peregrinos in Puerto Vallarta. My Spanish is ok if your English isn't. If you would like to talk and have a coffee I would like that a lot. Also, I am here for any Vallartans who are thinking of walking and would like some advice. Just finished my 4th Camino so I hopefully I have learned a few things to help out. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks

Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2, El Norte incompleto
Hi all,

I live in Puerto Vallarta and I just finished another Camino, The Norte a few weeks ago. As, I think all of us who have walked know, you really need to talk to another pilgrim about your experience and feelings during and after a camino. Any Peregrinos in Puerto Vallarta. My Spanish is ok if your English isn't. If you would like to talk and have a coffee I would like that a lot. Also, I am here for any Vallartans who are thinking of walking and would like some advice. Just finished my 4th Camino so I hopefully I have learned a few things to help out. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks
I'll be in Puerto Vallarta in a couple of weeks. I'd love to get together and talk!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2015); Ch. d'Arles: Oloron Ste Marie to Aragones; Frances (2016); V.d.l.P.; Sanabres (2017)
@lt56ny
I shall be in Puerto Vallarta this winter from Jan. 21 to Feb. 21, and would love to meet you, in English or in my basic Spanish. I love Puerto Vallarta: a beautiful city and this will be my 4th visit.

Hi all,

Thanks
Am in San Miguel de Allende. Congrats on the Norte!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances
I'll be there from 12/1-12/15. I'd like to meet you and others. I did the Frances in 2016 and have had limited connections with friends from the Camino. Buen Camino!

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2, El Norte incompleto
I'll be there from 12/1-12/15. I'd like to meet you and others. I did the Frances in 2016 and have had limited connections with friends from the Camino, that would be great. Please provide some contact info, or email me at . Buen Camino!!
You should edit your post to remove your email address. Unless you like receiving spam. 😉You can contact other members by direct message. I'll be in PV December 8 - 15. I hope that we can meet up to chat.

lt56ny

Camino(s) past & future
2013-Frances SJP-Finisterre, 2015 Camino Le Puy-Santiago, 2017 Portugues Lisbon-Santiago 2018 Norte
I'll be in Puerto Vallarta in a couple of weeks. I'd love to get together and talk!
sent you a message did you get it? I just finished the whole Norte from Irun.

Camino(s) past & future
Frances and Portuguese last two years
VDLP (2017)
Hi all,

Thanks

Camino(s) past & future
Frances and Portuguese last two years
VDLP (2017)
Will be in PV for a couple of weeks in early Feb. on vacation and would love to discuss both the El Norte and the Le Puy routes since both are on my schedule. How do we make contact? Email, Text or WhatsApp? Not sure how this communication system works but from a previous post is doesn't sound like email addresses should be posted.

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 117 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.3%