• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Our Camino honeymoon 9/28/19 start

AlexanderAZ

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 (Sept/Oct): CF: SJPdP-->Fisterra-->Muxia (solo)
2019 (late Sept): CF: SJPdP-->Leon (honeymoon!)
I’ve heard people say only crazy people walk across a country. Must be the craziest who do so on their honeymoon. (We are getting quite the response from people on the Camino when we tell them!). For those that want to join us virtually....

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
My hubby and I walked from Astorga to Santiago for our honeymoon, which was lovely! Such a great way to get to spend time together talking and walking, enjoying views and meals and conquering each hill together hand in hand. We walked in March so had the hills virtually to ourselves, which was a bonus. Buen luna de miel camino, I hope you have a great time!

I met a lovely Israeli couple on their honeymoon, walking part of the CF. They'd seen the film The Way and decided this would be a great idea for their honeymoon trip.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
That's wonderful! While a hospitalera in Grañón in 2012 we welcomed an Israeli couple that was spending their honeymoon on the Camino. We gave them the choir balcony to sleep in.

My inner voice says that maybe it is even better to walk the Camino before you get married and in fact some couples I've met have actually done that.

Ultreia!

Beautiful! Buen Camino to you both!

I will check out your videos!

Davey

A happy honeymoon to you. Love rules!
All the best to you and buen camino.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I’ve heard people say only crazy people walk across a country. Must be the craziest who do so on their honeymoon. (We are getting quite the response from people on the Camino when we tell them!). For those that want to join us virtually....

Onward and upward Alex and Melody. Hope to see you love birds soon.
Buen Camino via Brad and Linda 🥰

Guessing you two are home by now as we'll reach Santiago tomorrow!!! It’s been a wonderful ride and know we'll be back. Great meeting you two. Happy life and Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
I was lucky enough to chat with Bill Bennett yesterday about his new movie The Way My Way. Bill is the Writer and Director and the movie is a true story of his first Camino in 2013. He's been...
👣 Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the Fería de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back