• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Our Camino honeymoon 9/28/19 start

AlexanderAZ

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 (Sept/Oct): CF: SJPdP-->Fisterra-->Muxia (solo)
2019 (late Sept): CF: SJPdP-->Leon (honeymoon!)
I’ve heard people say only crazy people walk across a country. Must be the craziest who do so on their honeymoon. (We are getting quite the response from people on the Camino when we tell them!). For those that want to join us virtually....

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
My hubby and I walked from Astorga to Santiago for our honeymoon, which was lovely! Such a great way to get to spend time together talking and walking, enjoying views and meals and conquering each hill together hand in hand. We walked in March so had the hills virtually to ourselves, which was a bonus. Buen luna de miel camino, I hope you have a great time!

I met a lovely Israeli couple on their honeymoon, walking part of the CF. They'd seen the film The Way and decided this would be a great idea for their honeymoon trip.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
That's wonderful! While a hospitalera in Grañón in 2012 we welcomed an Israeli couple that was spending their honeymoon on the Camino. We gave them the choir balcony to sleep in.

My inner voice says that maybe it is even better to walk the Camino before you get married and in fact some couples I've met have actually done that.

Ultreia!

Beautiful! Buen Camino to you both!

I will check out your videos!

Davey

A happy honeymoon to you. Love rules!
All the best to you and buen camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I’ve heard people say only crazy people walk across a country. Must be the craziest who do so on their honeymoon. (We are getting quite the response from people on the Camino when we tell them!). For those that want to join us virtually....

Onward and upward Alex and Melody. Hope to see you love birds soon.
Buen Camino via Brad and Linda 🥰

Guessing you two are home by now as we'll reach Santiago tomorrow!!! It’s been a wonderful ride and know we'll be back. Great meeting you two. Happy life and Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back