Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

our camino journey, hints & tips

Hamish72

Past OR future Camino
Frances (Sep/Oct 2016)
Portugues (Sep/Oct 2019)
Hi everybody and seasonal greetings. We our Camino Journey started on the 20th September 2016 and took 37 days. We have put together a video blog with heaps of photos, tips, Spanish phrases and some fun times. Please check us out at our YouTube channel

Happy to take any questions, please feel free to contact us at steveandjulie@2checkingout.com

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Debora

Beautiful Burgos
Past OR future Camino
SJPdP to Santiago May (2016)
SJPdP to Belorado May (2019)
Loved your videos. Thanks so much for sharing...so funny and you all looked like you had a wonderful Camino. I'm not sure Goldie Locks would have passed her sobriety test...good thing she was walking!! hahaha...

FeatherG

Past OR future Camino
Portuguese Route (last 100+kms) (2011)
Finisterre Route (2012)
French Way (first 100+ kms) (2014)
Northern Coastal Route (first 100+kms) (2015)
French Way (last 100+kms) (2017)
Hi everybody and seasonal greetings. We our Camino Journey started on the 20th September 2016 and took 37 days. We have put together a video blog with heaps of photos, tips, Spanish phrases and some fun times. Please check us out at our YouTube channel

Happy to take any questions, please feel free to contact us at steveandjulie@2checkingout.com

Excellent video guys. Great footage, tips, comments ... and so much more. Brought back some lovely memories and getting me in the mood for my next stage end of April. For anyone whose never attempted the Camino, you really captured the true essence of what it's all about. Thank you for sharing your 'journey'. It was incredibly honest, informative, and ... FUN ... which is sooooo imperative on the Camino. I hope you guys head back some day to tackle some of the other routes! ;)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 104 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads