A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Oviedo Hiking

Camino(s) past & future
primitivo in the future
Hello,I would like to ask an advice.Basically for a peace of mind I had to booked extra days even knowing that I will do the San Salvador in less days,but could not risk to book a flight later during the camino e find expensive flights back.So basically I would like to ask once I get to Oviedo ,does anyone knows if It is easy to for example walk maybe 3stages of the Primitivo and from there catch a bus to go back to Oviedo the day before my flight??Other option are all the hiking near Oviedo( las Xanas,senda de el oso,picos de europa, las Ubiñas)but it seems not that well connected by bus and I don't want to rent a car by myself and taxis are really expensive and I am on budget?Any tips,advice,others group suggestions are appreciate,can be spanish forum as well . thanks in advance to everyone

Lirsy

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2017), Norte (2017), Frances (2017), Portugues (2018), La Plata (2018)
anyone knows if It is easy to for example walk maybe 3stages of the Primitivo and from there catch a bus to go back to Oviedo
As long as you are in Asturias (until Fonsagrada), communication with Oviedo is quite good. From Fonsagrada and forward you will find good communication only from Lugo and from Santiago (which means that first you have to go to Lugo or Santiago and take a bus from there to Oviedo)

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 153 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 254 25.0%