• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pain in rabanal and moving forward!

rebsalt

Time of past OR future Camino
September-October 2015 and March-April 2016
Hello! I've been walking just a few days and made it to Rabanal last night. I've got pretty acute Achilles pain and I'm looking for advice: for the pain and for moving forward.

Any recs for hiking with Achilles pain or is it all about rest?

Also, I want to walk forward. It might be really slow! I thought I'd head to el alcebo today for a short day of 14-15 k but I may only make it to Foncebadon (5k). I seem to be close to a lot of small towns but nothing the size of Leon or even astorga again for awhile. Does anyone have recs for a place to recuperate for a couple of days? A town or a not too expensive hostel that will allow me to stay? I hear there are a few places moving forward where there are NO places to stay and I've heard no buses come through this area. Any folks out there with suggestions of short distances or alternatives? I'd prefer not to take transportation and will rest if I have to but I don't want to get stuck either!

Thanks all for your help!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Sorry to learn of your troubles. In Rabanal the albergue El Pilar offers some low cost private rooms besides dorm space and the Hostal El Refugio of course has private rooms. Both are listed here.

Hello! I've been walking just a few days and made it to Rabanal last night. I've got pretty acute Achilles pain and I'm looking for advice: for the pain and for moving forward.

Also, I want to walk forward. It might be really slow! I thought I'd head to el alcebo today for a short day of 14-15 k but I may only make it to Foncebadon (5k). I seem to be close to a lot of small towns but nothing the size of Leon or even astorga again for awhile. Does anyone have recs for a place to recuperate for a couple of days? A town or a not too expensive hostel that will allow me to stay? I hear there are a few places moving forward where there are NO places to stay and I've heard no buses come through this area. Any folks out there with suggestions of short distances or alternatives? I'd prefer not to take transportation and will rest if I have to but I don't want to get stuck either!

Hi Rebsalt
So sorry to hear of your troubles. My husband had some shin and achilles problems and we found a physio in Ponferrada who treated him and helped him - slowly - get to Santiago. This physio speaks several languages, including excellent English and I can DM you his details if you are interested.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Rebsalt
So sorry to hear of your troubles. My husband had some shin and achilles problems and we found a physio in Ponferrada who treated him and helped him - slowly - get to Santiago. This physio speaks several languages, including excellent English and I can DM you his details if you are interested.

Yes, please! Were you able to walk to ponferrada? Thanks so much.

I have sent you the Physio details in a private conversation - go to your profile and you will see links at the top centre of the page Camino Guides | Recent Posts | Private Conversations | Forum Rules. Let me know if you can't see this as it is my first attempt.

The cost was very reasonable. Keep a receipt if you have travel insurance.

My husband had to rest for 2 days - he took taxis while I walked (with a broken foot - DUH!!). Icing helped - 20 mins every hour initially as did taking ibuprofen BUT suggest that you only medicate if you have no known issues with the medication previously and/or after discussion with a pharmacist or knowledgeable health professional. He also was recommended some gel inserts that helped as well as his trekking poles. We went very slowly - sometimes only 10kms or less a day is all that he could manage - but made it to Santiago. He is fully recovered now as it was only a very mild case of achilles tendonitis. However, I am another story and a lesson so suggest you read my account of Mid-foot Pain: a Cautionary Tale.

Achilles pain is complex and could potentially be serious. If it hurts to walk, strongly suggest that you rest initially. It is a steep descent down from El Acebo.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
If you are fit enough to consider going on do walk on the left side verges of the parallel road LE 142 and not on the camino path especially from Cruz de Ferro onward. The descending path into El Acebo and leaving El Acebo to Molinaseca has much slippery shale. Road walking is much easier!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I consider my self a bit of an 'expert' on Achilles pain having walked St Jean to Santiago with it a couple of months ago. I got it prior to my Camino....

Firstly, I'll assume it is indeed an Achilles tendon issue.

As others have said, seek Physio help as soon as you can, it does help.

Sadly it does not get better in the short term. It takes months to 'fix' properly.

But if you manage it well, you'll be fine. .

I'll add some links to my blog that will help, but my regime was this:

1. Reduce the weight you are carrying. Carry the bare essentials and send your pack forward for a few days. (maybe for the rest of your Camino) You need to reduce weight on those tendons.
  2. Buy some heel wedges. (Pharmacy) You'll see them on my blog. Small foam wedges that you stick under your shoe inserts. 4 or 6 mm. Going up steep hills, add an extra one. Going up from St Jean I had three in one side = 12 mm. It reduces the stretching of the tendon. Just leave one in on the flat. Take any extras out once you are up the hill.
  3. Use Ice frequently. Every couple of hours. Take shoes and socks off and get some ice in a small zip lock bag. 4 or 5 cubes is enough. With a bit of water. Rest your heels on the ice bag for 15 mins up on a chair at the breaks. And again at night.
  4. Stretch. Carefully. In the mornings, at the breaks and at night. Feet flat on the ground, step forward with the other foot, and gradually lower and bend the knee on the rear foot, stretching the Achilles tendon. Then swap. This will often give instant relief.
  5. Medication. Take Ibuprofin (as long as you do not have stomach problems). Get advice from a pharmacist. I was taking 400 mg every 4 hours, twice a day whilst walking and again at night. You can take paracetamol on top of them for pain. At night you can try Inbuprofen cream instead of tablets. (not both)
  6. Raise your feet at night. Put a rolled up blanket, towel, pillow under the foot of the bed.
  7. Raise your feet at breaks. A few times when it got very painful, I just lay on the ground with my feet up on my pack for half an hour.
  8. Physio. I went any chance I could get. It's very cheap in Spain. About 30-35e. They may offer to tape your feet. that helped me a lot. The non stretch tape worked best. Non Elastico. Shower with a bag on your feet and it may last a week. Ask the Physio to show you how to do it and you can replace it yourself if required. You won't do a professional job, but it will help.
  9. Poles! If you are not using trekking poles, get some. You need two. And really put your weight on them. Use the straps. The weight goes on the straps not the handles. It takes the weight off your heels. Push down on them hard.....and the weight in taken on your arms, not your heels.
  10. Surface. As reminded by Laurie in the post below. It is walking on hard surfaces that leads to Achilles Tendonitis in the first place. (Hence I got it in training). Wherever possible seek out the softest part of the 'trail'. Earth, grass, fine gravel, is always far kinder on your tendons than asphalt or gravel! 'Tread softly' and your tendons will get you to Santiago :)

All these steps are a bit of a pain in the ass ......but they will reduce your Achilles pain.

After a couple of days it just becomes a habit.

Oh, if you are wearing other footwear in the evenings.....add heel wedges to those too if you can.

Achilles pain can be severe. Do seek professional medical help/opinion when you can.

This link is a video. But you have all the information above anyway. http://robscamino.com/tips-on-tendonitis/

I hope this helps....... but make sure you get a professional opinion too!

Last edited:
I was taking 400 mg Ibuprofen for tendonitis in my knee - knocked the pain right out but I was floating! Talking nonsense!! Making it worse!!! I may just be more sensitive to the drug, it allowed me to walk all the way into Santiago, but it also meant weeks of treatment including acupuncture (which seemed to give the most relief) after my return! Easy going please!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I was taking 400 mg Ibuprofen for tendonitis in my knee - knocked the pain right out but I was floating! Talking nonsense!! Making it worse!!! I may just be more sensitive to the drug, it allowed me to walk all the way into Santiago, but it also meant weeks of treatment including acupuncture (which seemed to give the most relief) after my return! Easy going please!

Wow I've never heard of Ibruprofen doing that! And I think in Spain they sell it in much higher doses too!

Just highlights the importance of getting professional medical advice....

'Doctor Google' says....

Less serious side effects may include:
  • upset stomach, mild heartburn, diarrhea, constipation;
  • bloating, gas;
  • dizziness, headache, nervousness;
  • skin itching or rash;
  • blurred vision; or.
  • ringing in your ears.

Lots of good advice here (pay attention to @Robo, he is the walking wounded champion), and the only little thing I would add is that in my experience, the cause of a lot of tendon pain on the Camino comes from the repetitive stress of walking on pavement. I now act a little crazy when it comes to finding alternatives to pavement -- I will walk in overgrowth on the shoulder, I will walk on a tiny narrow dirt trail on the shoulder, I will do whatever I can whenever I see any alternative to pavement, even if it's only for a short distance. It slows you down and requires more attention on your part, but in the end your body is so much better off if your footstrike is not done at the same angle over and over and over again and if you can find a surface softer than pavement.
Buen camino, Laurie

Robo gave some excellent advice. I think more than anything you should take a couple of days rest. Casa del Reloj has lovely affordable rooms in Molinaseca. If you want to continue walking short stages you could stop in Foncebadon, then Acebo, then Molinaseca. But the stage is a tough downhill and you may want to consider a taxi. There is no shame in a taxi if you are injured. From Molinaseca you could continue to take short stages of 5-10 k. I've had this issue and it takes a long time to heal. The heel wedge saved me. You can find it in Molinaseca and if not, there are plenty of Farmacias in Ponferrada. Good luck.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

You've had great advice. Nothing wrong with walking slow or taking a taxi when injured. The descent from Cruz de Ferro to Molineseca is very steep, rocky, and full of loose scree which will only make your condition worse. In June, I led a group down the road instead of the camino. One of my camino family was ill and he would never have neotiated that section. In Molineseca he found a hostal with a kind hospitalero - don't recall the name but off the main road on a street to the right after crossing the bridge. The hospitalero told him of a free pilgrim clinic in Ponferrada, to which he took a taxi roundtrip. He stayed in the Molineseca hostal 4 days to recuperate. At the very least, taxi to some medical help because you can always taxi back to the same place when you are ready to continue walking.
Regarding the side effects of ibruprofen, I used the topical gel Voltaran and Voltadol Forte. Because it is topical, you don't have the issues associating with ingestion, and this gel is what I would call a pilgrim's medical miracle - readily available in any farmacia and widely recommended by farmacists.
Be a wise pilgrim. Get well, and buen camino.

Hi, as already stated by some others the best thing you can do is to get Physio and mabe some rest. You have make your one decision what to do, I'm no dokter. :)
Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

If you are fit enough to consider going on do walk on the left side verges of the parallel road LE 142 and not on the camino path especially from Cruz de Ferro onward. The descending path into El Acebo and leaving El Acebo to Molinaseca has much slippery shale. Road walking is much easier!
Wow I've never heard of Ibruprofen doing that! And I think in Spain they sell it in much higher doses too!

Just highlights the importance of getting professional medical advice....

'Doctor Google' says....

Less serious side effects may include:
  • upset stomach, mild heartburn, diarrhea, constipation;
  • bloating, gas;
  • dizziness, headache, nervousness;
  • skin itching or rash;
  • blurred vision; or.
  • ringing in your ears.

Agree totally on the professional advice. It seems that the latest findings on the effects of anti-inflammatories are the subject of a drug safety announcement from the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration).

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
and the only little thing I would add is that in my experience, the cause of a lot of tendon pain on the Camino comes from the repetitive stress of walking on pavement. I now act a little crazy when it comes to finding alternatives to pavement -- I will walk in overgrowth on the shoulder, I will walk on a tiny narrow dirt trail on the shoulder, I will do whatever I can whenever I see any alternative to pavement, even if it's only for a short distance. It slows you down and requires more attention on your part, but in the end your body is so much better off if your footstrike is not done at the same angle over and over and over again and if you can find a surface softer than pavement.
Buen camino, Laurie

Very good point Laurie that I forgot. I'll add it to my list! ;)

On the gravel tracks I even took care to walk on the finer 'softer' gravel, rather than the larger 'harder' gravel' .....

would suggest using Pacer poles as with dedicated left and right forward facing grips you do NOT use straps and they take the weight much better and you do NOT have to push on them either! I had mine stolen in Seville and had to buy poles with straps and was promptly reminded of why I went over to pacers in the first place! just my two cents worth! I am back at home at the moment crippled with arthritis in the left knee and using ibubrufen as if it was going out of fashion ! Have rediscovered KT tape which makes an enormous difference and will definitely take it with new pacer poles when next i go a camino.:) am waiting for x rays and possible "surgical intervention" (doctor's dreaded diagnosis) and then start racking the brains for the next move. Hope all goes well with fellow caminatos out there. I envy not being with you.
buen camino
the malingerer.

would suggest using Pacer poles as with dedicated left and right forward facing grips you do NOT use straps and they take the weight much better and you do NOT have to push on them either! I had mine stolen in Seville and had to buy poles with straps and was promptly reminded of why I went over to pacers in the first place! just my two cents worth! I am back at home at the moment crippled with arthritis in the left knee and using ibubrufen as if it was going out of fashion ! Have rediscovered KT tape which makes an enormous difference and will definitely take it with new pacer poles when next i go a camino.:) am waiting for x rays and possible "surgical intervention" (doctor's dreaded diagnosis) and then start racking the brains for the next move. Hope all goes well with fellow caminatos out there. I envy not being with you.
buen camino
the malingerer.

I'm sorry, but I really don't see how poles can help if you don't put weight on them (by pushing down and back) .... It's basic Physics isn't it? Equal and opposite reaction....... Poles with little or no weight being put on them are mere 'outriggers' to maintain balance.

One Physio used KT tape on me (Arzua) but that was for Shin Splints. Not sure it would be any good for Tendonitis. For that, the Physios always used non elastic tape.

Not trying to start an argument :eek: In our enthusism to help a fellow Pilgrim, we should make sure the OP gets advice specifically related to Achilles Tendonitis and not other injuries, for which the treatment / self treatment may be different. ;)

Good luck with the Arthritis by the way. Sounds nasty :(

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm sorry, but I really don't see how poles can help if you don't put weight on them (by pushing down and back) .... It's basic Physics isn't it? Equal and opposite reaction....... Poles with little or no weight being put on them are mere 'outriggers' to maintain balance.

One Physio used KT tape on me (Arzua) but that was for Shin Splints. Not sure it would be any good for Tendonitis. For that, the Physios always used non elastic tape.

Not trying to start an argument :eek: In our enthusism to help a fellow Pilgrim, we should make sure the OP gets advice specifically related to Achilles Tendonitis and not other injuries, for which the treatment / self treatment may be different. ;)

Good luck with the Arthritis by the way. Sounds nasty :(
no arguement required! and thanks for good wishes on arthritis. not being a physicist i suggest you look at Pacer poles website and check out their video/you tube explanations! i would hate to be misleading with good intentions! likewise with kt tape. i sometimes think lateral thinking required. agree with u that professional advice a must if u can afford it. funny thing tho, 12 years ago i was told i couldnt walk 50 yards and two and a half caminos later am still chuckling! perhaps its all caught up with me :)
buen camino and keep on truckin!!

no arguement required! and thanks for good wishes on arthritis. not being a physicist i suggest you look at Pacer poles website and check out their video/you tube explanations! i would hate to be misleading with good intentions! likewise with kt tape. i sometimes think lateral thinking required. agree with u that professional advice a must if u can afford it. funny thing tho, 12 years ago i was told i couldnt walk 50 yards and two and a half caminos later am still chuckling! perhaps its all caught up with me :)
buen camino and keep on truckin!!

Here is the web site of Pacerpole.
Buen Camino
Jochen

Here is the web site of Pacerpole.
Buen Camino
Jochen

Thanks Jochen,

Interesting information and video. I must try some one day to compare.

Though the action and hand position is the same using more traditional poles. Just that the hand is pushing down on the loop rather than the angled handle.

A plus with the loops is that I can stop and take pictures without letting go of my poles ;)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I find that pavement reduces the stresses on my ankles, so I choose it over rough path. The descent from the Iron Cross is the worst on the Camino for me!

I find that pavement reduces the stresses on my ankles, so I choose it over rough path. The descent from the Iron Cross is the worst on the Camino for me!

Correct Falcon , its a decent descent and hard on the knees , closely followed by Zubiri then thirdly is the first day.
Very good point Laurie that I forgot. I'll add it to my list! ;)

On the gravel tracks I even took care to walk on the finer 'softer' gravel, rather than the larger 'harder' gravel' .....

Robo i just change to the old Ecco sandals , socks early if nippy , socks off after coffee stop.
Have not used Merrells the whole way since 2008
Now sandals 70% , the feet love the breathing.

Last edited:
I took sandals (Teva) for evening wear and emergency backup in case of bad blisters. But I stuck to my boots (Saloman) for walking as I needed the additional support.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
think laterally kiddies! this revelation came to me when lying on the ground and wondering how i had got there! one minute i was gazing soulfully into the distance and the next splat! ya dont git far standing on yer own bootlaces :) the wise one, yes he ROBO methinks was being a tad sarky when referring to my beloved pacer poles as outriggers! but then just before i reached for the cudgel REVELATION :) i have a high tone hearing loss plus tinnitus which affects balance. i also have Menieres disease which affects balance and i have scars to prove it (see opening remarks:)) so all this time my beloved poles have been working hard to keep me upright! thankee robo for the enlightenment (outta the mouths o babes, eh?) must save up for the new set:)
keep on truckin n buen camino
the malingerer

Thanks Jochen,

Interesting information and video. I must try some one day to compare.

Though the action and hand position is the same using more traditional poles. Just that the hand is pushing down on the loop rather than the angled handle.

A plus with the loops is that I can stop and take pictures without letting go of my poles ;)

I may soon be in a position to report on just such a comparison.

My trusty Leki poles are in their 15th year of trekking and I haven't put them down since I gave them as a present to my husband on a walk in central Australia and then promptly took them back when I broke a toe. This year they added the Camino Frances to their list.

However, my physio has recommended Pacer Poles to aid my rehab (starting in 2 weeks and counting down). So... I'll be reporting back on my field test. It will be interesting to see how differently they work given that my Lekis have thousands of kilometres behind them in all types of terrain and weather.

I rode my bike on the road from the Cruz, it was one of the steepest roads I have ever ridden. My 10 cents for walkers, pick your path, take it slow, stop when your knees or feet or ankles tell you they need a break. Buen Camino.;)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

I walked everyday in pain in one way or another! I stopped wearing boots by day 13 and just wore hiking sandals and that helped massively!!

Wow thanks everyone! I did take that test day and have been taking all this advice and am moving forward again! Best of luck to you all.

Wow thanks everyone! I did take that test day and have been taking all this advice and am moving forward again! Best of luck to you all.

Wish you well for the rest of your Camino. Let us know when you have your Compostela!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
This is so great. I'm also in rabanal after three days walking and blisters under both feet that I can't seem to ease. So am now after reading all the above comments thinking of taking a taxi to molinaseca to rest. Or ponferrada.
Thank you. Am now going to search for blister posts.....

This is so great. I'm also in rabanal after three days walking and blisters under both feet that I can't seem to ease. So am now after reading all the above comments thinking of taking a taxi to molinaseca to rest. Or ponferrada.

Would love to be able to help with Blister advice, but I didn't get any :oops:
Other than one tiny one that I didn't really notice and the needle and thread treatment fixed that overnight.

If you really do have to taxi forward, maybe get the Taxi to stop for 10 minutes at the Cruz de Ferro. Would be a great pity to miss that !

Depending what type of 'rest' you are looking for, Molinaseca was a lovely place. I stayed at the El Palacio :oops: Sorry. Not very Pilgrim like.
For e42 I got a huge room, which in fact is the whole top floor! Like an attic 'suite'. Views in every direction and over looking the river ... (Room 23 I think)
And they have a big buffet breakfast. Real food!

Here's a few videos. http://robscamino.com/26th-of-may-foncebadon-to-molinaseca/

That and the way down from Alto de Perdon. Very hard on an ankle with posterior tibial tendonitis.
Slowly slowly.

@ margie 671, ("I'm also in rabanal after three days walking and blisters under both feet that I can't seem to ease.") Blisters between the toes for me...eventually learned to deal with it from a blister website out of Oz, written by a podiatrist who specializes in treating endurance athletes. paper tape and doing the best to keep them from breaking. The needle and thread treatment is a good way to get a bad infection...one that could end your camino and endanger your feet:
http://www.blisterprevention.com.au/blister-blog/how-to-drain-a-blister
Here's another link from that website...it and some of the links on the page are really worth reading.
http://www.blisterprevention.com.au/blister-blog/should-you-pop-a-blister-on-your-foot

Last edited:
That and the way down from Alto de Perdon. Very hard on an ankle with posterior tibial tendonitis.
Slowly slowly.

@ margie 671, ("I'm also in rabanal after three days walking and blisters under both feet that I can't seem to ease.") Blisters between the toes for me...eventually learned to deal with it from a blister website out of Oz, written by a podiatrist who specializes in treating endurance athletes. paper tape and doing the best to keep them from breaking. The needle and thread treatment is a good way to get a bad infection...one that could end your camino and endanger your feet:
http://www.blisterprevention.com.au/blister-blog/how-to-drain-a-blister
Here's another link from that website...it and some of the links on the page are really worth reading.
http://www.blisterprevention.com.au/blister-blog/should-you-pop-a-blister-on-your-foot

Hi Margie
I have been using this podiatrist's advice for many years and 1000s of walking long distance kms around the world in all sorts of terrain and weather. Can thoroughly recommend the Engo patches. Im also a convert to Injinji toe socks. I can't remember when I last had a blister...

Hope you tool Falcons advice and had a good rest.
A few gays and the problems are over , you are very close to finishing.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hola Margi it would a pity if you were not able to walk those kilometres to the Cruz, it's one of the highlights of the Camino (for me). Buen Camino!

Good advice!

That section I thought was the hardest part of the whole Camino...... :(
I walked the road all the way down into Molinaseca and was damn glad I did after the stories I heard from those that walked on the loose trail. At warmer and busier times of year for traffic though, it might be a nightmare on the road as there was little-to-no allowance for right-of-way for a pedestrian. I just walked in the middle of the road because there was only a car every 10 minutes or so. I just crossed lanes depending on which way the car was going. It was incredibly scenic, but on asphalt the whole time.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back