• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pamplona to Jaca

annakappa

RIP 2024
Time of past OR future Camino
Part frances jun 07/rest frances may- jun 2008/Frances sept-oct 2009/ Sanabres Oct 2010/Frances sept-oct 2011/Aragones Sept-Oct 2012. Hospitalero Sept 2010, Amiga in Pilgrim's Office Oct 2013. Part Primitivo Oct 2013. Portugues from Porto June 2015.
Our planning has gone wrong! The daily bus from Pamplona to Jaca leaves at 15.15 and our plane arrives at Pamplona at 15.20! No way we can make the connection. Originally we found a later bus leaving Pamplona, but it seems that by the time we travel, on 17th Sept, it doesn't exist any more. Does anyone have any idea of means to get to Jaca, without having to spend 24 hours in Pamplona? Thanks, Anne

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Oh dear Anne - that is disappointing!

You can go by train from Pamplona to Zaragoza. Departs: 16.47 arr: 18.55 (2 h. 08 min)

Zaragoza to Jaca:
By train
06.56 10.25 3 h. 29 min.
12.02 15.11 3 h. 09 min.
15.29 18.57 3 h. 28 min.

By Bus:
Jaca can be reached by bus from Zaragoza, Huesca and Pamplona with the company Alosa: http://www.alosa.es

Hola
I have just spent 2 weeks in Jaca and am now in Pamplona leaving today for st jean.

You can take a bus from Pamplona direct to jaca.

The schedule I have ...that i picked up at bus station in jaca.....says there is a bus from Pamplona to jaca at
15:15 and 17:15 with no mention of it not going after any specific dates.

Weather is fabulous today with clear sunny skies. I can still see the full moon.

Good luck

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I've just checked the website for Anne and there is only one bus listed - at 15h15.

autobusesdenavarra.com shows several buses connecting through Zaragoza:

Pamplona Estación de autobuses 07:15 Zaragoza 10:00 CONDA
Zaragoza 11:00 Jaca 13:30 ALOSA, AUTOCARES Y AUTOBUSES

Pamplona Estación de autobuses 09:45 Zaragoza 12:30 CONDA
Zaragoza 14:00 Jaca 16:30 ALOSA, AUTOCARES Y AUTOBUSES

Pamplona Estación de autobuses 12:00 Zaragoza 14:45 CONDA
Zaragoza 15:30 Jaca 18:00 ALOSA, AUTOCARES Y AUTOBUSES

Pamplona Estación de autobuses 12:45 Zaragoza 14:45 CONDA
Zaragoza 15:30 Jaca 18:00 ALOSA, AUTOCARES Y AUTOBUSES

Pamplona Estación de autobuses 16:30 Zaragoza 18:30 CONDA
Zaragoza 19:00 Jaca 21:30 ALOSA, AUTOCARES Y AUTOBUSES

sillydoll said:
I've just checked the website for Anne and there is only one bus listed - at 15h15.
Hi Anne

It looks as if we will be on the same bus now and arrive in Jaca together. We will be on the 7.00 pm bus that leaves Zaragosa for Jaca. We will make sure it waits for you to get in!. Not long now. 2 weeks to go. I will pm you my mobile number. Jenny

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thank you all for the input. Tomorrow, Monday, we will Skype the bus company to find out exactly if this later bus has in fact been stopped. If so, then we have to invent Plan B! Anne

Most read last week in this forum

I am 82 years old. I have walked all but 250k of the Camino Frances alone, carrying my pack and staying in communal aubergues in 2017 and 18 and loving it! I am now on a mission to walk the final...
Can someone please confirm that if you fly with Ryanair from SDC to Madrid, that you will arrive at the Madrid-Barajas International airport? Such a simple question, yet incredibly frustrating...
I have been looking every day for weeks and weeks to purchase tickets from Santiago to Segovia at the end of my Camino on May 13th and was getting concerned as on both the Renfe and Trainline...
Hi, I'm searching for any transportation ways to to get to sjpp from Biarritz. Would anyone let me know how to get to? I would like taking bus or train. Thank you.
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...
Hi All, My girlfriend and I are planning to do the Camino Primitivo. I'll be honest here; I'm not entirely sure how far we'll get, but Caminoways says that the entire route can be done in 15...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.