Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Ride share Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port - June 29 2022

Book your Bus ticket here

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

Richard DeMerchant

Past OR future Camino
Portuguese Coastal Route (2019)
Francais (2022)
My wife and I are arriving in Pamplona via Barcelona by train on June 29th around 1330 in the afternoon. We seem to be too late for a bus to SJPDP and are hoping to find a couple people willing to share a taxi. The ideal situation would be someone on the same Renfe train from Barcelona and who speaks Spanish but this may be more than the Camino can provide ... or can it? Always worth asking. Anyone want to share a cab to SJPDP.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Mahuri

Past OR future Camino
Frances Oct 2016
Oct 2019
Kudo's for putting it out there. I had the same experience in 2016, - cost me about 100 Euro's to do it alone back then, but I would have jumped at the chance to share. Good luck, and Buen Camino!

Richard DeMerchant

Past OR future Camino
Portuguese Coastal Route (2019)
Francais (2022)
Kudo's for putting it out there. I had the same experience in 2016, - cost me about 100 Euro's to do it alone back then, but I would have jumped at the chance to share. Good luck, and Buen Camino!
I am hopeful we will find someone when we exit the train station.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads