• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Paq mochila challenge

auburnfive

Veteran Member
Hello,
I am trying to pay in advance for baggage transport for our route, but keep getting an error message, despite the company sending different links. They only anccept payment online or at a post office. Does anyone know if there is a Correos office at the Madrid airport( T 4) ?
And how efficient would it be to pay that way? ( asking, because in Canada it would be questionable).
Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Correos is the Spanish national post office - they're likely to be as efficient as any government controlled behemoth ;) Actually they're better than most and Paq Mochilla has a good reputation

Otherwise, what's the error message? If you are trying to use a credit card try a payment card, or vice versa. Is the problem with Correos or your Bank?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I got my first payment though on our route on the Frances and then got the error message on the second one for the route on the Primitivo. About the same time you did. I tried a few browsers. Will try again tomorrow.

Hello,
I am trying to pay in advance for baggage transport for our route, but keep getting an error message, despite the company sending different links. They only anccept payment online or at a post office. Does anyone know if there is a Correos office at the Madrid airport( T 4) ?
And how efficient would it be to pay that way? ( asking, because in Canada it would be questionable).
Call them.using them on del norte and needed to speak to them in english.best customer service I have dealt with in years
Buen camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hello,
Try using a different web browser.

is a Correos office at the Madrid airport( T 4) ?

No it's T1. You can connect by bus

Oficina

Aeropuerto Barajas T1-sala 1 (llegadas), 28042, Madrid
Tel: 913054097
Fax: 913058033

Yes i phoned them
It was amazing
They talked me through (in english) the steps

When i tried to enter all the stops myself i kept getting glitches

So i phoned again and even they even wrote down all my albergue stops, so i only had to print out the form ( which a local hotel did for free)

Yes just press the selection for speaking in english and the CORREOS people were so helpful

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Some of my reserved lodgings were not on the correos list on their website. So I used Jacotrans - they had every hotel, hostel and albergue as well as casa rurals that I had booked. Paid online, printed out the schedule, laminated it and attached it to my bag. Worked perfectly for the 800 km of the Frances …

Most read last week in this forum

Hi I have a question regarding regulations in French airports on what is allowed to bring as carry on luggage. I have a small lightweight Victorinox SD multitool including a small knife that is...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
I read that municipal auberges will not accept luggage transferred by courier. Is this correct, if so is there a way around this? I prefer to stay at municipal auberges and carry my backpack since...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
I’m planning to send to Santiago a smaller bag with things I need for the flight, extra days pre/post Camino, and whatever else I decide that I won’t need. I could send it from Roncesvalles...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back