Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

Paris to Camino del Norte

Jenine

Past OR future Camino
C Frances Sept 2018
C Portugues April 2020
Rota Vicentina April 2020
Historical Way April 2020
Hello fellow pilgrims,
I am flying to Paris today for a few days, then walking from Bordeaux along the coast to start my Camino del Norte on Sept 1st.
I will be writing a blog about my weekend in Paris followed by another about my walk through Aquitaine and of course on the Camino. I invite you to follow along!
Attached below is the link.
Buen Camino!!

When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

jluspo

Past OR future Camino
October 2019
Hello fellow pilgrims,
I am flying to Paris today for a few days, then walking from Bordeaux along the coast to start my Camino del Norte on Sept 1st.
I will be writing a blog about my weekend in Paris followed by another about my walk through Aquitaine and of course on the Camino. I invite you to follow along!
Attached below is the link.
Buen Camino!!
Buen Camino!

I start my Camino del Norte on Aug 30th! I will be a couple of days ahead of you. I hope to run into you on the del Norte.

Stay Safe and God Bless.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
As a card carrying lover of the Camino Norte I will give you the same advice I give everyone else. Check here and on some of those GPS apps for variants that will keep you on the coast more.
The number one piece of advice is when you get to San Sebastian before you go check into wherever you are sleeping that night (I stayed in A Room In the City. Really clean good location and really comfortable bed. Highly recommend if you have not booked a place in San Sebastian) is to go directly to Gelateria Boulevard for the best ice cream ever. After dinner I would highly recommend heading back for a second ice cream! You are walking the Camino you will burn it off before 10am the next day. It is right outside the central historico. You will not regret it.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads