Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Passport sanitaire from French government is not required

Mick O'Grady

Past OR future Camino
We arrived in Paris 2 days ago and were worried we would not be able to take the train to SJPP or go to museums because we had not received our vaccine passports from the French government. All you really need is official proof of your vaccine from your own country. We tested this several times and it was accepted. They did not even ask for proof on the TGV. If you do not have a vaccine passport of some kind you will be required to present a test for museums. They are doing them all over the streets of paris for about 30€. Happy trails.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

lisagb

Past OR future Camino
We arrived in Paris 2 days ago and were worried we would not be able to take the train to SJPP or go to museums because we had not received our vaccine passports from the French government. All you really need is official proof of your vaccine from your own country. We tested this several times and it was accepted. They did not even ask for proof on the TGV. If you do not have a vaccine passport of some kind you will be required to present a test for museums. They are doing them all over the streets of paris for about 30€. Happy trails.
Thanks! I’ve still requested mine with all my info but this is good news for me as I’m landing in Paris the 5th. Hopefully mine will come in so I can go to museums before my camino walk.

1spiritedmom

Past OR future Camino
Thanks very much for this update, Mick! It's great to hear first hand how things are there. We are coming in the same way as you are. Buen Camino!

margievictoria

Past OR future Camino
We landed in Paris on 8/26/2021 and were asked for our vaccine card for restaurants. Must wear a mask. We are in SJPP and have been asked to see our vaccine card. But not this morning. We are starting our Camino in the morning! It has been a great 4 days!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads