• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Paul's latest news about house in France.

Paulus

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (May 2005), Norte (May 2006), Vezelay (2007).
As I already mentioned in another thread http://www.pilgrimage-to-santiago.com/board/the-vezelay-route/topic3345.html I'm definitely moving to France on the 3th of May and we are going to live along the route from Vezelay to LePuy in Chastellux-sur-Cure.

Hope that I can have an internet-connection soon, there, so that I can still post here and read all the marvelous contributions of all members!
I think i'll not be able to do that in the first weeks/months because I have a lot of work to do in the house and an internet-connection is not on the top of the list :mrgreen:

For all who are interested in my new place..... take a look at http://morvan.come2me.nl/

it is in Dutch but pictures does not need words!

Greetings,
Paul

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Paul, your new home looks great.
Pilgrims should feel at home walking up that muddy road!
Have a safe move and good luck!
Pelgrim drukkies,

Good Luck, Paul,
I htink the house looks charming! Hopefully someday I'll be doing the same in Spain.

Buen Camino,

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Deirdre,

Thanks!
It is nowing coming very near because this friday/saturday we are moving.
I'll be back here when my internet-connection in France is fixed and ok.

Greetings,

Paul

Just a quick note from France........... we are here and finally my Internet-conections works!
I'll be back asap!

Paulus

Yea....... long time ago that I was here!
We are now living for one year and a half in France and...it's fine!
Changed my website ( in Dutch) for family and friends: http://morvan.webs.com/ .

Because of the Holy Year in 2010 we are planning to have our refugio ready begin april 2010. I have a lot of work to do there; toilet ( plus water), douche, warm water-boiler, painting, etc. But we think our planning is OK so people who are planning to walk from Vezelay to le Puy en Velay in 2010 are welcome in Chastellux sur Cure.
In March 2010 I will give some more details and probably a little website with some pictures of the refugio.

Greetings, good Christmas and a very good 2010!

Paul ( from a snowy Morvan)
Picture is our dog Beau ( a Berner Sennen)

Beaubank.JPG

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.