• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pensión Paris offers pilgrim discount

peregrina2000

Staff member
I hope this isn´t breaking any rules, but I have been in contact with the Pensión París about other matters and Vanessa (one of the owners) told me they give a 2€ discount to pilgrims who ask for it when they call to reserve.

Several of us have recommended it as a clean, friendly, family run pension extremely well located if you want some time to explore old Valencia. Since there are no albergues in Valencia, this is probably about as economical as it gets.

Buen camino, Laurie

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
When Vanessa heard I was arriving in Valencia by air she e-mailed me how to navigate the metro, and attached a city map to get me from the metro station to the hotel. Very thoughtful, very useful.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.