Search 62305 Camino Questions

Peregrino vegetal is dismantled

peregrina2000

Staff member
A recent article in the Diario de Burgos described how the “peregrino vegetal” was being taken down. I don’t recall anyone having mentioned it on the forum (though maybe I just missed it), so I had to do some googling to see what it was. Kind of like the cat outside the Guggenheim in Bilbao.

And here’s a picture of it coming down, just in time for Christmas decorations maybe.

It was right outside the Evolution Museum, did anyone see it?

How to avoid failure "be prepared"
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Ali@59

Alison
Time of past OR future Camino
I think it's modeled on a " west highland white terrier" with just a little more colour

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
F

Former member 49149

The peregrino vegetal was an installation to mark the Holy Year. The Puppy is a horse of a different colour😁

ChrisAP

Camino Frances (2016)
A recent article in the Diario de Burgos described how the “peregrino vegetal” was being taken down. I don’t recall anyone having mentioned it on the forum (though maybe I just missed it), so I had to do some googling to see what it was. Kind of like the cat outside the Guggenheim in Bilbao.

And here’s a picture of it coming down, just in time for Christmas decorations maybe.

Here she/he is.....

Attachments

• Peregrino vegetal_Burgosjpg.jpg
    Peregrino vegetal_Burgosjpg.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 59

Blue Tang

Aug.--Sept. (2018)--Porto Central

I took the attached cellphone pictures of the Peregrino Vegetal on September 4, 2022.

Attachments

• 3_Peregrino Vegetal 9_4_22.jpg
    3_Peregrino Vegetal 9_4_22.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 1_Peregrino Vegetal 9_4_22.jpg
    1_Peregrino Vegetal 9_4_22.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 2_Peregrino Vegetal 9_4_22.jpg
    2_Peregrino Vegetal 9_4_22.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40

Mikel Olivares

2012, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. Camino Francés.
2016, Camino Portugués from Oporto
2017, San Salvador.

The cat outside Guggenheim in Bilbao? It is a puppy dog.

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

mariposa627

Camino Portugues (June 2013)
Camino Frances- in stages beginning 2019

75E3B589-7DAB-4514-8F32-767BE163C478.jpeg

Camino Cleanup Program & Retreat
Help keep the Camino clean. Join us May 2023.

Most read last week in this forum

This morning I walked from O Cebreiro to Triacastela. The first couple of km on snow mostly through woodland. After that I chickened out and walked down the road :cool: For a few hundred metres I...
Hello! I’m looking for a great itinerary from the SJPP to Camino Finisterre. I am not sure what stages are good to double and yet I don’t want to miss the gems along the way. I would like to try...
Last Fall, I walked through San Anton and fell in love. Toward the end of May, I'll be walking through again and would love to stay in the tiny albergue in the ruins. Most of the posts I'm seeing...
Not that anyone other than myself cares, but I'm extremely excited that after more than two years of planning and dreaming, I just booked my flights. If I had booked a few weeks ago the price...
Hi, my sister and I will start June 18 in Sarría. First timers, so please excuse my ignorance😁 I have written a company that gave me a quote three times asking for accommodation with swimming...
I've searched the forums but can't quite find what I'm looking for so I apologize if there's been a discussion about this. I'm starting in April this year and I'm looking for budget friendly...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides