• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Peregrinos in or near Maine

indyinmaine

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances - SJPdP to Santiago - Sept/Oct 2013
In the three months since returning to the US, I have managed to find three people, some right on my doorstep, who have either walked or are anticipating walking the Camino Frances. Those encounters have been quite accidental.
For the most part my mention of having walked the Camino has produced responses ranging from blank stares to "I didn't know you went to Chile!"
If you are interested, I would like to hear from anyone who feels a need for meeting one-on-one, providing retreats/meetings in the area for those interested, or any related topics.

Finally, I haven't the slightest idea why "or" is highlighted!

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
In the three months since returning to the US, I have managed to find three people, some right on my doorstep, who have either walked or are anticipating walking the Camino Frances. Those encounters have been quite accidental.
For the most part my mention of having walked the Camino has produced responses ranging from blank stares to "I didn't know you went to Chile!"
If you are interested, I would like to hear from anyone who feels a need for meeting one-on-one, providing retreats/meetings in the area for those interested, or any related topics.

Finally, I haven't the slightest idea why "or" is highlighted!
Hello, My name is James and I am from Portland. I have done the Frances, and the Portuguese from Porto and then on to Fenestra. Thinking of doing part of the primitive or del norte starting in Oct.
There are a few of us peregrinos in Maine!

Hi Everyone!
I am new to the Forum. I am walking the Camino now! I heard there was an amazing Camino group in Portland? Is this true? How do I connect? I heard they are very supportive and have a special service and blessing before one goes on the Camino. Sorry I missed it but I want to connect now and when I return home at the end of October. Buen Camino! Debbie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Walked the Camino France's in 2017 (St. Jean to Santiago and then to Finisterre and Muxia) and leave end of March '19 to walk from Lisbon to Santiago and back. Would enjoy connecting with other ME peregrinos.

Hi Everyone!
I am new to the Forum. I am walking the Camino now! I heard there was an amazing Camino group in Portland? Is this true? How do I connect? I heard they are very supportive and have a special service and blessing before one goes on the Camino. Sorry I missed it but I want to connect now and when I return home at the end of October. Buen Camino! Debbie
Possibly you are referring to Portland, Oregon, as from what I understand there are quite a few camino related groups/events in that city.

Hello, I know this thread hasn’t seen much action for a while, but I walked the Frances in 2016…and my wife and I walked the Portuguese in 2018. We have a one year old and are planning to do at least part of the Frances with him next year.
I am always on the lookout for more local Camino peregrinos/as to connect with.
We are in Portland.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello, I know this thread hasn’t seen much action for a while, but I walked the Frances in 2016…and my wife and I walked the Portuguese in 2018. We have a one year old and are planning to do at least part of the Frances with him next year.
I am always on the lookout for more local Camino peregrinos/as to connect with.
We are in Portland.
Hey Anton!

I live in Freeport, and a neighbor also has done the Frances. I did the Frances in 2017 and the Portuguese in 2019.

always looking to connect with others who are interested in the Camino experience.

Sallyleland@sbcglobal.net. Just put Portlander on the Camino so I know not to trash it!

Sally Leland

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.