A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Peregrinos in the Capital District of NYS

Thomas@Albany

Camino(s) past & future
First Part Oct. 5 2018 (StJ)-Oct. 19 (Boadillo); 2nd Part May 5 (Boadilla) to May 26, 2019.
We are 6 Peregrinos/Peregrinas from Albany, Schenectady and Troy. We met last Sunday to discuss creating a group that would meet from time to time to celebrate the Camino, and be available to discuss live our experiences with future Peregrinos and Peregrinas. If intererested, contact me. We are on Facebook as well,

Camino(s) past & future
Spring 2016: Camino Frances, Finisterre and Muxia
April 2019: Frances, Salvador, Primitivo
Blessings on your emergence in the Capital Region! I lived there for 8 years, before I took a strong interest in walking the Camino. I moved to Asheville, NC where there is a very active group. It made a difference (has has this forum).

Are any of you going to the APOC gathering in March in the AVL area? That would be a good way to find organizing tips. If any of you are going, look me up!

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
@intrepidtraveler and I started an APOC group in Southern Oregon last year. I think that our best recruiting tool has been holding events at REI. They have been very happy to host us, and the events are well publicized on the REI website. We also meet at other locations, but get the biggest turn out at REI.

Saranger

Camino(s) past & future
Samos-Santiago 2015 & 2016
Porto-Santiago 2017
Kumano Kodo March 2018
Ferrol-Santiago May 2019
Blessings on your emergence in the Capital Region! I lived there for 8 years, before I took a strong interest in walking the Camino. I moved to Asheville, NC where there is a very active group. It made a difference (has has this forum).

Are any of you going to the APOC gathering in March in the AVL area? That would be a good way to find organizing tips. If any of you are going, look me up!
See you there! I'm giving a presentation at the Gathering on photography tips while walking the Camino.

Thomas@Albany

Camino(s) past & future
First Part Oct. 5 2018 (StJ)-Oct. 19 (Boadillo); 2nd Part May 5 (Boadilla) to May 26, 2019.

One of us, Fran Rossi Szpylczyn, will be at the APOC gathering.

Saranger

Camino(s) past & future
Porto-Santiago 2017
Kumano Kodo March 2018
Ferrol-Santiago May 2019
That's one of the missions of American Pilgrims on the Camino: to gather pilgrims together! Looking forward to seeing Fran, Priscilla and any Forum "lurkers" who'll attend at the Gathering next month. For those who don't know what we're talking about, https://www.americanpilgrims.org/national-gatherings will let you know. There are still about 10 on-site registration places remaining. It's a great opportunity to keep the Camino Spirit alive, connect with other pilgrims, and exchange information.

cherrys

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Sept/Oct (2013), Finisterre/Muxia Oct (2013), Camino Frances and on to Finisterre Sept/Oct (2016)
We are 6 Peregrinos/Peregrinas from Albany, Schenectady and Troy. We met last Sunday to discuss creating a group that would meet from time to time to celebrate the Camino, and be available to discuss live our experiences with future Peregrinos and Peregrinas. If intererested, contact me. We are on Facebook as well,
Hi. We,d love to get together with you. We live in Ballston Spa. PM me and I’ll give you my contact info. Thanks, Cherry

Fran RS

Camino(s) past & future
Past - Frances from (September to October 2016).
I am so bad at checking this forum. Sara, how did I miss you at the Gathering? I did not - clearly - get to your session. I am so sorry I missed it and missed meeting you!

Saranger

Camino(s) past & future
Porto-Santiago 2017
Kumano Kodo March 2018
Ferrol-Santiago May 2019
If you happened to see the 6’2” blonde in the Shell bra and tutu on Saturday night at the Cabaret, or the person moving the mic around during Q&A sessions, or introducing several speakers, repeating numbers during the raffle, or talking about technology with Yosmar at the coordinator workshop, that was me!

I now recognize your face from your profile picture, but it would have been fun to say hi.

I’m the chair of next year’s Gathering in Tahoe. Hope to see you there!

Sara

I am so bad at checking this forum. Sara, how did I miss you at the Gathering? I did not - clearly - get to your session. I am so sorry I missed it and missed meeting you!

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
DMZwalker North America 3
WandererJolie North America 1
indyinmaine North America 4
S North America 2

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 142 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 237 24.9%