• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Perpignan to Llançà?

lindam

Time of past OR future Camino
Fr, VDLP, Invierno, Port, Madrid, Ingles, Aragones
Just starting some early contemplation regarding a possible Camino for the fall of 2020. I am considering starting in Perpignan and walking to Llançà (or LLansa) and then towards Montserrat and onward. I am wondering if anyone can tell me how it is possible to walk the section from Perpignan to Llançà? What is the name of the Camino it follows? Thanks, as always, for any ideas!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Oh, another lucky peregrina walking in Catalunya. :p

If you use Perpignan as a search tool, you will find some other info on the forum, this one for example:

I remember trying to sort out all the Catalán routes and came up with this, but truth be told I am not sure which one would connect with Perpignan.

And here is some French info that looks like a good way to start sorting things out

I haven’t thought about caminos in this part of Spain for a while, but now that I am remembering, I remember that there I thought there were way too many options and alternatives! But I guess that just makes the planning more fun. Buen camino, @lindam, let us know how it goes.

Hi Lindam,I found an account on the forum by peregrina2000 dated 26/8/2015 under the heading My Cami St Jaume from Llanca
to Montserrat.Laurie gives an excellent account of the route.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Mournes, unfortunately, I am unable to go to the site you have suggested as the link does not work. Is it possible for you to re-post it or to provide the name of the site? That would be very helpful. Thanks. Yes, I had already read the account written by Peregrina2000 back in 2015 and it is part of what has inspired me to look into this route as a possible future Camino. However, she does not begin in Perpignan where I am hoping to start.

Most read last week in this forum

This is a general question for my curiosity. It probably should be posted in “Equipment etc” but would probably get a lot of Spain replies. I’m not bringing my emergency beacon but I did read on...
Greetings pilgrims, We are walking next September from Lourdes to Somport and would like to hear stories and adv ice about the section from Urdos to Somport, with the big incline. Is this route...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.