• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Personal Energy Generators

peregrina2000

Staff member
Yesterday on the US National Public Radio show All Things Considered, there was a segment about a new product that can take the energy we generate as we walk and use it to recharge our electronic devices. It's ready to hit the market, around $140, and can recharge phones, ipods, etc etc. Maybe something for the overloaded peregrino/a to consider as an alternative to a lot of chargers. This link will take you to a short written story, with another link to click on to hear the longer version as broadcase.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =120236697

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

In preparation for our first Camino in spring/summer or fall 2025, my wife and I have been "testing" different gear - particularly shirts - for our trek. We understand and acknowledge weight...
Hi, I'm packing to do Camino Frances starting 21st Aug 2024. Here's some context: I'm from Singapore where it's >30 deg C all year round with >90% humidity. I use an umbrella (or even nothing at...
I will be in a hotel in Santiago before walking to Muxia and Finisterre. The hotel has agreed to store my suitcase (after visiting family in the UK). Is there somewhere I may be able to have my...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.