Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Personal Energy Generators

peregrina2000

Staff member
Yesterday on the US National Public Radio show All Things Considered, there was a segment about a new product that can take the energy we generate as we walk and use it to recharge our electronic devices. It's ready to hit the market, around $140, and can recharge phones, ipods, etc etc. Maybe something for the overloaded peregrino/a to consider as an alternative to a lot of chargers. This link will take you to a short written story, with another link to click on to hear the longer version as broadcase.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =120236697

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Most read last week in this forum

All rules are broken at sometime or another. And I’ve just broken my rule of not getting on the Internet while I’m walking. But I’m not sure exactly what to do. I have a pair of Black Diamond...
Tile has recently introduced these Lost and Found QR Code Stickers that you can put on things like your phone, credential, prescription glasses case, etc. When someone finds your item they can...
Has anyone walked routes carrying a child aged 1 to 3 years? Any tips for a child carrier/backpack??? Thank you.