• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Le Chemin d'Arles: A Personal Guide

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you for sharing!! Beautiful photography and your descriptions capture the experience wonderfully. Timing is great since I'm currently planning to follow in your footsteps in April.

Not my book! It is done by @Dan . I originally found it on Facebook where I was in touch with him. Terrific photos and a light hearted account of what looked like a weather averse journey.

I found it while researching the Piemont and Arles routes. Now I can’t make up my mind.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thanks for redirecting the credit, but thanks for providing the link. I'm faced with same quandary, both routes look great and maybe it's a matter of which to do first. After seeing this book I'm leaning toward Arles (also ordered the Miam Miam Dodo). Enjoy your decision process...

Bon Chemin!

Most read last week in this forum

I've just finished walking Toulouse to Jaca on my pilgrimage from Rome to Santiago which I'm in doing gradually 3 weeks at a time. I spent a lot of time reading the posts about this section and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back