• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Petition appeal to save a chapel in Saint Andre de Sangonis

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
I received this appeal today:

Dear South-African Confraternity of Saint-James :

Bridget of Sweden, Saint Patron for the pilgrims little chapel in southern France is in danger. Its location at Saint Andre de Sangonis is only some miles from famous Saint-Guilhem le Desert located on the way of Arles to Compostella, the same way that Saint Bridget of Sweden took in 1341...

We have started a large petition and we need signatures from all around the world not only because we are planning doing an albergo for pilgrims but we also fundraising for rehabilitating the chapell...

Could you help us only by signing the petition and forwarding if you wish it to some of your friends ?
If you need anything in south France dont hesitate.

God bless you !
Kind Regards

Gerard & Maroushka Ecorcheville-Olsson
pilgrims to Commpostella year 2005
34 Hameau de Coriolan
83120 Le Plan de la Tour , France
tel 33 4 94 43 72 38
mail : gecorche@yahoo.fr

I have attached the "MANIFESTE- PETITION Sauvons Sainte Brigitte !" and the "Premiers 100 signataires (a completer) localement 900 signatures"

Attachments

• St Brigitte MANIFESTE autres ville II word.doc
    241.5 KB · Views: 118
  • St BrigittePremiers 100 signataires personalites word 97.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 106
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

I've just finished walking Toulouse to Jaca on my pilgrimage from Rome to Santiago which I'm in doing gradually 3 weeks at a time. I spent a lot of time reading the posts about this section and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back