• Click to join the Casa Ivar mailing List
    (separate from the forum emails). This includes new videos created on YouTube and new prodcts on the Camino Forum Store. (Click the small "X" on the top right corner to remove this message)

Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Phone number for the patchwork auberge in oloron!

Crink

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get hold of Pierre at the Patchwork Auberge in Oloron to make a reservation. However, the link to his website is down and the number I have been given appears not to exist (it is 05 59 36 10 10, I am dialling from Spain with the code 00 33 before hand).

Does anyone know why I cannot get through? What I mean is, has he closed down or do I have the wrong number? I would appreciate any pointers...

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
D

Deleted member 3000

One of these may help:

Oloron Sainte Marie - [Office du tourisme->www.ot-oloron-ste-marie.fr] Tél. 05 59 39 98 00 -

Refuge municipal "Relais du Bastet" 16 lits : 12€50 la nuitée - cuisine - Ouverture 15 Avril 2009 - responsable:Eric Chabannes Tél. 06 77 19 82 85, Résa.possible

Centre Le Biale (hébergement collectif), 10 Rue Révol Tél. 05 59 39 15 29 - cuisine -Résa. possible

Patchwork Auberge
(anciennement Maison Guerra LaRocque)
18 rue de Révol, 64 400 Oloron Ste Marie
Tél. : 05 59 36 10 13 – patchworkauberge@orange.fr
Capacité d'accueil : jusqu'à 20 personnes

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
I also battled before we left in June and then I managed to get a bed at the super new albergue in Oloron.
Relais du Bastet http://www.relaisdubastet.fr/

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings