• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Photo album) This is The Way. El Camino de Santiago, 32 day's Story To The End of the World by Photos. Piano Song

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Wonderful images...great music...just the right length to show it all. Thanks for sharing.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you thank you! You made my 💜🎶

Outstanding photos, beautifully composed and perfectly presented with just the right music too.

A splendid snapshot of the Camino, which will spark happy memories for those who have walked and inspire more to take that first step themselves.

Tip of the hat, sir.
Thank you, sir. I was lucky to take some photos on the way because of my habit to wake up early like 4:30 am. I recognized that "early birds" could have more landscape photos later when I checked the album after the journey. I'm missing the roads. Buen Camino~

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I re-arranged and revised the video. It's mostly with photos.

I hope it might not be boring. Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It is the middle of the night down here in New Zealand. I lay awake wondering when I can do my next Camino. Your photos and the music fill my heart with hope.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It is the middle of the night down here in New Zealand. I lay awake wondering when I can do my next Camino. Your photos and the music fill my heart with hope.

Your comment is so touching. Hope is a good thing. I'm praying your dream for Camino will come true soon. Buen Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I re-arranged and revised the video. It's mostly with photos.

I hope it might not be boring. Thank you.

Beautiful trip down memory lane. Thankyou. Beautifully arranged and lovely music. Couldn't possibly have been bored!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back