A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Photo-video from the last part of Camino de Levante

bjorgts

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos in Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003. 2018: Finish Levante + Zamora - Verin
Last April my husband and I walked the last part of Camino de Levante from Arevalo to Zamora, and then continued on Via de la Plata Portugues Zamora, Braganca, Verin. I will come back with a photo-video from the Portugal part later, but here comes the video from the Levante part. Easy walk. Nice places to stay. But as you can see from the video, the weather was not the best.

Donovan

Hi Bjørg, a lovely presentation as always, many thanks. The photos bring back great memories of a lovely camino. I imagine that you had much better weather after Zamora. I left Salamanca (on the Camino Torres) about the same day that you were in Zamora and it was dry for almost my whole journey, so I hope you had the same experience.

bjorgts

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos in Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003. 2018: Finish Levante + Zamora - Verin
Thank you! Oh, we almost met! Yes, from the third day on, we had lovely weather. The video from that part is already there on YouTube, but I hope to present it on the forum together with some more information on this Camino, since it is not one of the famous.
I have looked at Camino Torres several times, but have been a bit afraid of bad marking. Now I have learned how to follow a GPS-track (needed on Via de la Plata Portugues), so may be one day ...
Greatings from Spain, Ruta de la Lana. :) It is raining outside, pouring down actually... But the sun is there somewhere.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
nalod Camino de Levante blogs/photo albums 0

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.5%