• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Photo video from the mouth of Ebro via Zaragoza, Gallur to Tarazona

bjorgts

Time of past OR future Camino
In Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003
Here comes my photo video from Camino del Ebro this April / May. We started at the mouth of the river and followed it to Gallur (north of Zaragoza), where we left this route and continued on the Camino Castellano-Aragonés to Tarazona.

We are 70 years old now and do not walk that long stages any more. Here is a list of the cities we stayed in: Deltebre, Amposta, Tortosa, Xerta, Gandesa, Batea, Fabara, Caspe, Chiprana, Escatrón, Alborge, Quinto, Fuentes de Ebro, Zaragoza, Alagón, Gallur, Borja, Tarazona.

It's nice to walk this route in spring. The nature was very green. It was very nice flowering and we were lucky with both weather and temperature ... and our health!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Wow! So many happy memories. I walked this route when I was 77 - my favourite of the seven caminos I walked. Now at 83 I think I really am past it - but I still walk a couple of miles every day! Not enough for a camino! Bless all peregrinos and keep them safe. Steve in sunny England.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.