• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Photo-video number 1 and 2, Camino de Levante

bjorgts

Time of past OR future Camino
In Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003
I started presenting video number 3 and 4 from Camino de Levante, and I said I would explain later on why I did not start with number 1. Here comes number 1 and 2. :) Most of the time we present ourselves and our lives as a “happy walk”, and so far my videos has been “happy walks”. But walking a camino is not always a happy walk, as life is not always a happy walk. To make it a little more realistic, I now present video number 1 from Camino de Levante, starting in Valencia. It is the least successful of all our caminos. (I have passed 8500 km now.) I thought it would be unjust to Camino de Levante to start the presentation of this camino with this video, so therefor I started in the middle, but here comes number 1.

And number 2…? When you see number 1, you will understand that we wanted to start over again. Some months later we therefore came back, but this time we started in Alicante and not in Valencia. That means we started on Camino del Sureste and Ruta de la Lana, and continued on Camino de Levante when the caminos met. I did not want to start with this one either, because my camera was broken after some days, so the pictures are not as good as they should have been.
For more photo-videos, see my channel:

Bjørg

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back