• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Piedrablancas to soto de luna

PeterBarry

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances
Norte
Portuguese
Le Puy to SJPDP
Hi folks
Currently in Piedrablancas but have found only 1
yellow arrow in town. Tourist office closed and police don't
Know which way to go to catch the Camino.
Has anyone bed thru here that can give us some
Details as to which way out of town we go to take Camino.
Any help appreciated.
Peter

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi I got lost in Salinas so followed the road to Piedras Blancas, did a turn off into the town about where the court house was, someone directed me to the back of the town,across a field up a slight hill, there was some pilgrims on a quiet country lane from Salinas which runs parrellel but at distance from the main road it was mostly asphalt for the next few km, then into a long wooded quite rough section, you should come out of it on a road next to a Esturary just down from a place called el Castillo.

Buen Camino

Ps it was waymarked from the back of piedras blancas

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hoy has pasado por mi pueblo. :D
No sé como está señalizado en Piedras Blancas, pero no debe estar nada bien porque mucha gente llega a Soto del Barco por la carretera N-632 en vez de por El Castillo.

Today you have for my village. :D
Do not know how is signposted in Piedras Blancas, but should not be any good because many people get to Soto del Barco on the N-632 rather than El Castillo.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back