• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Pilgrim: A Scientist Walks To Santiago [Paid] 2019-03-05

No permission to buy ($6.70)

hal_cpt

Dutch / South African Wanderer
Time of past OR future Camino
CF(2013), CP(2017)
Future: VF (2023?)
hal_cpt submitted a new resource:

Pilgrim: A Scientist Walks To Santiago - Reflections on the Way from a scientist finding peace.

Feeling trapped and frustrated in work and life, the author set out to walk the Camino de Santiago - the ancient Christian pilgrimage to the shrine of St James in Spain. On the way, he explored what it means to be a person of faith, a scientist and to live a compassionate life.
In this book of simple reflections and photographs from the way, he relates his story of the liberating power of pilgrimage in helping us find what is truly important.

Read more about this resource...

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Is the book available to buy please.
Thank you.
Peace
Hi!
Yes indeed - unfortunately the print costs are very high for the paper versions but the PDF and ebook versions are affordable:

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...
This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back