Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Pilgrim Gathering:- You're invited

Ian Holdsworth

Peterborough Pilgrims to Santiago will be having their winter fraternal gathering on 28 January 2012.
This begins at Noon with Mass, followed by a pilgrim feast and a talk on modern day pilgrimage with reference to Our Lady of Walsingham and Richard of Chichester by Bishop Lindsey Urwin.Everyone is invited. Member or not, all are welcome. There is no charge for the feast, but a donation would be useful to cover costs.
If you would like to join us send me a private email to confirm. For those who have never
been on a pilgrimage it is a great way to meet seasoned pilgrims and learn from
their experience.
It will be at St Mary's Church, Towcester Road, Northampton NN4 8EZ

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Year of past OR future Camino
Francés (2004.SJPP-SdC-Finisterre)(1998-2012 completed in sections). Norte (2006.122km) Inglés (2009)
Re: Pilgrim Gathering:- Your invited

Ian,

thank you for the invite.

If I get a ticket for the Liverpool Manchester United FA Cup match I can't make it.

If I don't get a ticket then my son lives in Kettering and I could stay there Friday night and join you.

Now what do I pray for? :?

I will let you know if I am able to come.

Whatever I hope you have a great time. What time do you expect to put the lights out and tell everyone to go to sleep?

Ian Holdsworth

Re: Pilgrim Gathering:- Your invited

Pray for it to be useful in the ministry of pilgrimage. As to the lights, folk can stay as long as they wish, but expect that the last will go home sometime after tea.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads