• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Pilgrim House closed until further notice

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Hi everyone,
Like many other organizations making similar decisions, our team has decided to close down Pilgrim House until further notice due to concerns about COVID-19. We plan to re-open when things get better.

(Just to be clear, Pilgrim House is NOT the Pilgrim's Office.)

Stay safe and healthy!
Faith

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Faith, I thank you so much for all that you guys do! I've had many a wonderful conversations at Pilgrim House and I look forward to many more, just not for a little while. I pray that you and your family stay well.

Yes.stay well everybody.lets hope it will get better soon. I am hoping to do the primitivo in early September.Take care

Hi everyone,
Like many other organizations making similar decisions, our team has decided to close down Pilgrim House until further notice due to concerns about COVID-19. We plan to re-open when things get better.

Stay safe and healthy!
Faith
Expenses continue. We will send a donation... Pam & Willy

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi everyone,

Stay safe and healthy!
Faith
A big abrazo (another one, :) ) to both of you from me, best of luck, and some time in the future, when all this is over, I will treat both of you to tapas & un poco vino tinto at Do Bispo in Rua Franco.

A wise decision. Stay healthy and take care.

Thanks, everyone.
Ironically I'm still in the US with my parents, hoping that the airlines let me fly back into Europe this coming Sunday. The kids are off school in Santiago for 2 weeks and I definitely want to be there for that. See you all when things have calmed down and you're in SdC next! Stay healthy.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Nate and Faith, I just wrote Ivar thanking him for his service, I failed to mention you in my list. You both are a Camino treasure, stay well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back