• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrim House Grand Opening Party - you're invited!

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
The Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened back in July, but this Saturday, September 13, we're officially celebrating its inauguration! For those of you who will be in Santiago this weekend, you're invited to come and help us commemorate this special occasion. The party starts at 5pm and we'll have snacks and drinks until we wrap up at around 8pm.

Pilgrim House is located at Rúa Nova, 19, one street over from the Pilgrim's Office.

We look forward to meeting any of you who can come, and putting some faces to names. Buen Camino and we'll see you soon, either at the party or another time after you finish your Camino!
Nate and Faith

Grand opening invite alt final english.jpg

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened back in July, but this Saturday, September 13, we're officially celebrating its inauguration! For those of you who will be in Santiago this weekend, you're invited to come and help us commemorate this special occasion. The party starts at 5pm and will feature a local Gallego trio performing three songs for pilgrims. We'll also have snacks and drinks until we wrap up at around 8pm.

Pilgrim House is located at Rúa Nova, 19, one street over from the Pilgrim's Office.

We look forward to meeting any of you who can come, and putting some faces to names. Buen Camino and we'll see you soon, either at the party or another time after you finish your Camino!
Nate and Faith

View attachment 13455
Thank you for the invitation. We do not start our Camino until September 16. We will see you sometime in late October.
Buen Camino to Us

I love your logo...it is a nice modern touch to the Camino Scallop Shell made into a house...Well done and I wish you the best with this journey. I would like to stop in to visit late October to see your place. CHEERS!!!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Can you organise a return flight from Oz? If so I will be there - other than that I have just added your web site to my favourites so will drop in when next in SDC!! Hope its a great day!!

Haha, we'll organize a flight for you for Santiago if you organize a flight for us to Oz! :) We've always wanted to go....

But seriously - see you next time in Santiago!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I love your logo...it is a nice modern touch to the Camino Scallop Shell made into a house...Well done and I wish you the best with this journey. I would like to stop in to visit late October to see your place. CHEERS!!!

Thanks for the feedback on the logo - our web designer worked very hard on it and finally landed on something he was proud of :). I'll pass your encouragement on to him. Hopefully we'll see you in October! Take care,
Faith

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened back in July, but this Saturday, September 13, we're officially celebrating its inauguration! For those of you who will be in Santiago this weekend, you're invited to come and help us commemorate this special occasion. The party starts at 5pm and we'll have snacks and drinks until we wrap up at around 8pm.

Nate and Faith

View attachment 13455
Congratulations guys
I will come and see you soon.
I am volunteering at the Albergue Fin del Camino in October
Have a great party

Congratulations!! I will make sure to stop by next year on my 2nd Camino. God bless!!!

Congratulations guys
I will come and see you soon.
I am volunteering at the Albergue Fin del Camino in October
Have a great party

You'll have a blast volunteering there. Dani (the manager) is a great guy. And yes, see you in just a few weeks then! Have a safe trip over!
Faith

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
To have a place to sort of decompress and process all that has happened on the Camino is a wonderful idea. Best of luck to you and I look forward to stopping by next June.

To have a place to sort of decompress and process all that has happened on the Camino is a wonderful idea. Best of luck to you and I look forward to stopping by next June.

Yes, David, that's what we were envisioning for the space. Thanks for your encouragement and we look forward to seeing you next year!!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

I just completed the Camino Fracis. I got to the pilgrim office in time to get my compesela, and had a very positive experience there. I dedicated my camino to a close cousin who recently passed...
It's been 5 years since being in Santiago and my perceptions are stuck in a decade ago. But these days it's so much easier to find good vegetarian and vegan food here. Yesterday I had a wonderful...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.