Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Pilgrim House in Santiago

AndreaCT

Past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Woohoo! I got a surprise in the mail! I wasn't expecting a patch or a lovely card and it made my heart smile. Nate and Faith and their team at Pilgrim House in Santiago are a wonderful gift to anyone. If there are any new Forum Members, check them out when you arrive in Santiago (Rua Nova 19 and close to the cathedral).

Attachments

• IMG_2727.jpeg
    IMG_2727.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 160
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

natefaith

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

susanawee

susanawee
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances-(2013/14/18
Camino Salvado Perth -(2015)
West Highland Way (2016)
Lyon France 2017
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2015, 2017, 2019) and plans for 2021 (Sept, Oct)
After receiving our compostels and checking into our hotel, the next stop is always at Santiago's pilgrim house. The helpful staff there assists us in printing out our boarding passes for the flight from Santiago to Madrid. Last time I made a 20 euro donation to the helpful host. I asked how I could make future contributions and he gave me something from their parent organization in the US, called One Collective. I may have donated on line once. As time has passed, I'd like to find a way to donate directly to The Pilgrim House. Reason for this is I get bombarded with materials from One Collective frequently (a few times each month). Makes me wonder if the funds are being managed wisely, or spent on advertizing. Also, their mission is pretty broad. I prefer a targeted contribution. After we finish our 4th camino in October, I'll make another cash donation at the counter to whoever helps me. Bob

AndreaCT

Past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Hi Bob, I suggest that you send a personal message to natefaith (she's one of the moderators) or if Faith sees this, she will likely respond. She and Nate are the extraordinary leaders that run Pilgrim House in Santiago. A couple of years ago I had a problem donating on-line as a Canadian through the American site. The situation has been fixed and I was able to donate so that my funds go directly to Pilgrim House.

Andrea

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

natefaith

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Just putting this down for posterity in case future members drop into this thread. :)

I wrote @BROWNCOUNTYBOB already but wanted to avoid confusion here and vouch that our mother organization, One Collective, is committed to adhering to the highest ethical and financial standards and to being transparent with their Board and with their donors. We've been employees for many years now and the longer we go with the organization, the more thankful we are for the CEO and leadership. Pilgrim House wouldn't be here without them.

Thanks for supporting PH, @AndreaCT and Bob. See you guys in Santiago next time! <3

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads