• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrim House in Santiago

AndreaCT

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Woohoo! I got a surprise in the mail! I wasn't expecting a patch or a lovely card and it made my heart smile. Nate and Faith and their team at Pilgrim House in Santiago are a wonderful gift to anyone. If there are any new Forum Members, check them out when you arrive in Santiago (Rua Nova 19 and close to the cathedral).

Attachments

• IMG_2727.jpeg
    IMG_2727.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 160
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
After receiving our compostels and checking into our hotel, the next stop is always at Santiago's pilgrim house. The helpful staff there assists us in printing out our boarding passes for the flight from Santiago to Madrid. Last time I made a 20 euro donation to the helpful host. I asked how I could make future contributions and he gave me something from their parent organization in the US, called One Collective. I may have donated on line once. As time has passed, I'd like to find a way to donate directly to The Pilgrim House. Reason for this is I get bombarded with materials from One Collective frequently (a few times each month). Makes me wonder if the funds are being managed wisely, or spent on advertizing. Also, their mission is pretty broad. I prefer a targeted contribution. After we finish our 4th camino in October, I'll make another cash donation at the counter to whoever helps me. Bob

Hi Bob, I suggest that you send a personal message to natefaith (she's one of the moderators) or if Faith sees this, she will likely respond. She and Nate are the extraordinary leaders that run Pilgrim House in Santiago. A couple of years ago I had a problem donating on-line as a Canadian through the American site. The situation has been fixed and I was able to donate so that my funds go directly to Pilgrim House.

Andrea

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just putting this down for posterity in case future members drop into this thread. :)

I wrote @BROWNCOUNTYBOB already but wanted to avoid confusion here and vouch that our mother organization, One Collective, is committed to adhering to the highest ethical and financial standards and to being transparent with their Board and with their donors. We've been employees for many years now and the longer we go with the organization, the more thankful we are for the CEO and leadership. Pilgrim House wouldn't be here without them.

Thanks for supporting PH, @AndreaCT and Bob. See you guys in Santiago next time! <3

Most read last week in this forum

The Galicia Rail pass is available to anyone who completes the Camino and is awarded the completion certificate. It allows for 3 days of train travel and also discounts to other places you may...
Has anybody recently volunteered at the Pilgrim office for the 15 day timeframe? Where did you stay in Santiago?
For those who are in Santiago 🙏🏻

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.