• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Pilgrim Lost Special Crucifix in Leon

Amused212

Camino(s) past & future
Yesterday, on the night if October 15, a fellow pilgrim stayed at the San Franciscan albuergue in Leon. He accidentally left an important (to him) crucifix in Room 310. It's made of old nails and wrapped in copper wire, some of it blue. Miracles happen on the Camino so I an hoping this crucifix is found and retuned to him. He left Leon today, headed toward Santiago. If you find it, let me know and I will put you in touch with it's owner.

peckahad

Ken Boatman
Camino(s) past & future
walk in sept 2019
Yesterday, on the night if October 15, a fellow pilgrim stayed at the San Franciscan albuergue in Leon. He accidentally left an important (to him) crucifix in Room 310. It's made of old nails and wrapped in copper wire, some of it blue. Miracles happen on the Camino so I an hoping this crucifix is found and retuned to him. He left Leon today, headed toward Santiago. If you find it, let me know and I will put you in touch with it's owner.
That is crazy. I was in Room 310 that night and Angel from Florida left his poncho. I have it.

Amused212

Camino(s) past & future
Angel intended to leave the poncho. He bought a lighter one. But the crucifix is very special to him. He is only communication is via WhatsApp, that's why I am posting for him. Any thoughts on the missing crucific?

spiritwanders

Camino(s) past & future
Planning stage. Walking Sept/Oct 2019.
Hi all, a pilgrim friend of mine lost his crucifix necklace in Leon last week at the Hotel Sanfransico. The crucifix was made from horseshoe nails along with copper wrapping with he thinks blue and brown on a black cord.

This is super important to him as he was was carrying it for a friend.

Reward offered. Contact Kim (me) at kim@kimbleeze.com

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
Hi all, a pilgrim friend of mine lost his crucifix necklace in Leon last week at the Hotel Sanfransico. The crucifix was made from horseshoe nails along with copper wrapping with he thinks blue and brown on a black cord.

This is super important to him as he was was carrying it for a friend.

Reward offered. Contact Kim (me) at kim@kimbleeze.com
I am so sorry for your friend. I can do nothing, except wait till one fine day we might hear that it has appeared. Meanwhile, what can your friend do? Let it go. Just let it go. In itself, that is a way with a message.

Advertisement

Booking.com