• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Pilgrim Office Opening Hours in July 2010

WilliamP12

Hi

Does anyone know the opening hours of the Pilgrim Office in 2010? We are planning to arrive in Santiago de Compostela on 9th July and have to leave on the 11th July.

What would be the best time of day to go to the office?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I went in the afternoon last Tuesday, after checking into Seminario Menor and the line wasn't too bad. The spot where you can check your bags while you are in the Cathedral is next door. I wouldn't worry about it, just expect that there will be more pilgrims later in the day, first thing in the morning, probably not as many. Lots of people in Santiago right now, I can only imagine what July is going to be like.

Thanks for that ... we are hoping that we might hit the 'calm before the storm' by going the day after my school summer term finishes (I've got all my exams to do before then :cry: . Lots of people are aiming to be there on July 25, so mum and I thought that it might be the best time to go, given that I can only go in my school holidays. We have just added an extra day to our holiday, so we will get in on 9th July, then have two full days just in case there are so many people that all we do is stand in the queue!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Back