• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrim passport in Bayonne.

al15e

Time of past OR future Camino
Norte (2018)
Primitivo (2018)
Portugues (2018)
Rota Vicentina (2018)
I plan to start my Camino from Bayonne and I read that it is possible to get your credential in a cathedral that is located there. But where exactly? What is the name of this cathedral? I'm a bit confused, as I can't really seem to find any trusty information regarding this online.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I plan to start my Camino from Bayonne and I read that it is possible to get your credential in a cathedral that is located there. But where exactly? What is the name of this cathedral? I'm a bit confused, as I can't really seem to find any trusty information regarding this online.

Check this link for more info.
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/bayonne-pilgrim-welcome-and-information.47012/

The Cathedral of Saint Mary of Bayonne or the Cathedral of Our Lady of Bayonne, commonly known as Bayonne Cathedral is located at
15 Rue des Prébendes, 64100 Bayonne.

Click this link to see a walking route from the Bayonne station to the cathedral.
https://goo.gl/maps/vuWLNz1P1Jw

Good luck and Buen camino!

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Just head across the bridge in to city. It is about 10/15 minute walk. There is a little desk on your right about 3/4 down towards the altar inside the Cathedral.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.