• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Pilgrim Passport

Jme

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning on walking the Camino.
Hi all,
I'm coming from Sydney Australia and am wondering where the best place is that I can get a pilgrim passport from? Thank you!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
You can order one here on the forum if you have time, get one from the Australian Friends of the Camino, or collect one where you start if you intend to start at any of the major departure places like SJPP, Roncesvalles, Ferrol, etc, etc, etc.

Hi all,
I'm coming from Sydney Australia and am wondering where the best place is that I can get a pilgrim passport from? Thank you!
Why not contact the Australian Friends of the Camino, and get an Australian credential? It may take a little while so if you are leaving soon you can easily find one when you arrive. Where are you commencing your walk, and when?

Alan

Be brave. Life is joyous.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
As Doug already mentioned, they are available in the store here on the forum...I would also add that they come free with any of the full sized guidebooks purchased from the forum store, so if you are also in the market for one of those you can kill two birds with one stone.

-Jason

Back